does he still want me or not? what should i do?

so i met this guy at a football game and asked for his number. he gave me his number, but told me he didnt have his phone because it got taken from him. so i waited until he got it back to talk to him. mind u i never got his insta, i just had his number, and we were friends on an app called Locket. 

we were talking for a week, saying goodmorning and goodnight to each other, we even  facetimed, and really cared abt each other *i thought* he would swipe up with heart eyes on my lockets, and send me the 🫶🏾 along with some of his texts. it really seemed like he wanted me too! i had made i clear that i liked him when i asked for his number.

a day after we first facetimed, he started leaving me on delivered. i first didnt think much about it because on ft he told me he had a big day, and was going to be busy *any time he is, he usually tells me* and on ft he told me he wanted to see me at my school, we flirted, all that. 

the day after that, i sent a goodmorning text and he never answered which was weird. i was left on delivered. but a few days after that, he posts on locket once, and never posted anything else. its now been three weeks. i might see him soon, because i currently visist the place were football takes place, what should i do? im still attatched to him in a way.

He isn't interested, unfortunately. 

This is the risk when people spend too much time messaging and no time actuallly meeting in person. If he were interested, he would have asked to see you again. It doesn't seem he did so. Instead, he's gone silent altogether. 

26 minutes ago, ilovedrake1993 said:

really cared abt each other

Messaging and a couple Facetime calls isn't really what it means to care about another a person. It's just messaging. While it can feel good to have someone pay attention to us, it's critical that we don't attach deeper meaning to it when the other party hasn't made any move to try to see us again. 

I'm sorry, OP. This one is a dead-end. If you see him again, you can say hi politely but keep moving. 

• Like 2

Be the bigger person and don't chase this guy, unfortunately he doesn't sound interested. In fact, he sounds just like all the other "boys" of this generation...luring you in with all the right talk, making you place importance on his "likes" and "views" when in reality he is probably doing the same with numerous girls. It's sad and i certainly know how you feel, accepting it is the hardest part. Instead of playing 'hard to get' with him, play 'impossible to get' - know your worth.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ilovedrake1993 said:

what should i do?

Stop chasing him. 

If you run into him just wave hi and keep walking away. 

I know toy like him etc.  I think its pretty common to think we can change people or somehow win them over.  But we can't. 

Have fun with your friends and family.  Wait until you meet a guy that does more than play little games. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ilovedrake1993 said:

he gave me his number, but told me he didnt have his phone because it got taken from him. he posts on locket once, and never posted anything else. its now been three weeks

How old is he? Do you see him in school? He doesn't seem too interested so try to let it go. 

Focus on your school and grades. Join some groups and clubs and sports. Start making more friends in person. Get more involved in school related activities than apps. 

If you have a crush on a boy, be friendly, smile, introduce yourself and start some small talk to eventually invite him to something. This boy wasn't looking for a chat app buddy and most boys aren't interested in that anyway. 

Sorry but it is time to move on from this guy.  It only takes seconds to reply to a text and he won't even take seconds out of his day to reply.

He isn't interested but good on you for being brave and asking for his number. Nothing ventured nothing gained so stay out there having fun and meeting new people.

You will meet a guy soon enough that makes you a priority in his life.

Lost

• Like 1