Picture of fiancé while attending bachelorette party.

While using my wife's computer to look at my fantasy football team, a notification popped up for a shared album while she's away on a bachelorette party. My curiosity got the best of me and while scrolling through the album I came across picture of her being held in the air by some random man with her legs wrapped around his pelvic area. I then texted her a photo of the image and asked for an explanation. She said it wasn't in her control at all and that she was annoyed it happened she claimed she felt extremely violated. Why would a friend of hers snap a photo of that happening if it was inappropriate? If she felt as violated as she claimed I would hope she would contact me immediately to vent about that situation. She has breached my trust in the past and this instance angered me so much. What should I do here? 

9 minutes ago, Jankplots said:

.Why would a friend of hers snap a photo of that happening if it was inappropriate? . She has breached my trust in the past and this instance angered me so much. 

Sounds like a wild and crazy bachelorette party. Is she your wife, GF or fiance? Was the party for her or her friends? How has she breached your trust before? 

Why did her party include this sort of activity? Did she call for help? Report it? Why didn't she tell you about the assault if she felt forced or violated? Where was this going on? (Just reread your post and I agree with you) -also did she leave this party or location after she was forced/assaulted? Why would her friend take a photo -was it to report it??

1 minute ago, Batya33 said:

Why did her party include this sort of activity? Did she call for help? Report it? Why didn't she tell you about the assault if she felt forced or violated? Where was this going on? (Just reread your post and I agree with you) -also did she leave this party or location after she was forced/assaulted? Why would her friend take a photo -was it to report it??

No it was not to report it whatsoever. It was at a bar and and said she was going to tell me about that once she got home but I inadvertently came across the photo prior to that.

25 minutes ago, Jankplots said:

While using my wife's computer to look at my fantasy football team, a notification popped up for a shared album while she's away on a bachelorette party. My curiosity got the best of me and while scrolling through the album I came across picture of her being held in the air by some random man with her legs wrapped around his pelvic area. I then texted her a photo of the image and asked for an explanation. She said it wasn't in her control at all and that she was annoyed it happened she claimed she felt extremely violated. Why would a friend of hers snap a photo of that happening if it was inappropriate? If she felt as violated as she claimed I would hope she would contact me immediately to vent about that situation. She has breached my trust in the past and this instance angered me so much. What should I do here? 

It's possible that she didn't ask for it to happen and her friend though it was funny to snap a picture.

A lot of things like that can happen at bachelorette parties, so maybe don't jump to the conclusion straight away that she willingly was apart of it and did something wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Jankplots said:

No it was not to report it whatsoever. It was at a bar and and said she was going to tell me about that once she got home but I inadvertently came across the photo prior to that.

I actually believe her.

People can be out of hand at bachelorette parties and do things inappropriate that someone does not want done.

• Thanks 1

How does she not be in control if her legs where around him like its some sex pose? Your wife(or fiance, not clear about that) is trying to weasel herself from this. She knows she was being innapropriate and since you have a proof of it, now she is trying to say how she "felt violated". By willingly wrapping her legs around somebody. In conclusion, she is full of S. And you have a right to not be OK with her "bachelorette" activities.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jankplots said:

said she was going to tell me about that once she got home but I inadvertently came across the photo prior to that.

Was the party for her? Are you annoyed she's away on a girl's trip? It seems like the kind of ridiculousness that happens at these types of parties similar to bachelor parties with lapdancers etc.

Maybe she would have told you, maybe not. You came across this pic by snooping however you claim "she can't be trusted" but she's your fiance? 

How did she take the photo and hold onto the guy? How was she in the air if her legs were wrapped around the guy?  Strippers are beyond gross to me, but I've got to strip clubs and hired strippers because it's some gross tradition, and I'm a good sport.  I have zero interest in them though.  I wouldn't hold it against her.  She was no doubt ambushed by the bride to get it done.