Narcissistic bby momma

This is gonna be kinda long. Me and my sons mother have been on and off since 2019. Our relationship has been a comp mess so I’m gonna be honest. Every couple weeks she would switch up on me and break up with me and treat me horribly tell me to kill myself hit me and use breaking up and threatening breaking up as a control tactic. We had a baby and got a place and we’re partying a lot. One night when we all got blacked out her friend stuck her foot in my face and I ended up kissing her foot. This turned into a whole thing where I got beat up and left. During this time I ended up sleeping with someone that was in our friend group because I thought we were done and she was saying we were done and that she was gonna *** other people. So I slept with someone else. When we got back together because of how violent she was I didn’t tell her what had happened. She constantly starts *** with the wrong people and ended up getting told what happened which was non of her buisness since we were broken up. For the past year and a half I have been killing myself getting beat up and broken up with and everything terrible u can think of. Told to kill myself and that she was gonna *** other people and when she would do that I would hang out with other girls because I thought we were done. She had been the absolute worst person I have ever dealt with in my life and for some reason I still love her so I’m looking for guidance on how to handle getting thru something like this and releasing this trauma bond 

2 minutes ago, Mike12321 said:

We had a baby and got a place and we’re partying a lot. 

Please take care of yourself and your child. Quit the partying and violence before someone calls the police or CPS.  How old is she? Can either of you move back home and get stable and sober?

Your baby certainly doesn't deserve to be living in this type of environment.  With that said, it's high time to start acting like responsible adults, simply because there's the great potential of having your child taken away.

In short, it's time for the both of you to grow up and either address these issues, or separate before this escalates, and it will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Let me repeat something Ive read a long time ago: Messy people have an uncanny way of finding other messy people. In a situation where you are both so irresponsible that you have a baby yet non stop party, where you both sleep with other people and do all kinds of messy stuff including getting into fights where somebody ends injured, do you really believe you can find a partner who is emotionally stable? No, your partner(her or even if you find some other woman) would also be an emotional mess who sleeps with other people and acts emotinally immature.

Maybe you are young, you didnt state your age. But you still have a child. Act like you do. Because constant partying and sleeping around will only net you this kind of life. Where you get emotionally immature women who would get you into all kind of problems. The change starts with you, not with your baby momma. You need to be and act like emotionally mature person. By ditching her and any other bad side influence and acting in a best interest of you and your child. Only by doing that, you will maybe, just maybe reach emotional stability and lead a healthy life. Otherwise, you can only expect all this to get worst.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1