3 hours ago, Andrina said:

First moment to walk away was when he didn't make an equal effort. Second reason to walk away is that he was making you feel bad by blaming you for a crime you didn't commit. Third reason was berating you for not calling or texting when you're not even an exclusive couple, and hadn't even yet met. Even if you were a couple, berating doesn't work, so this was a clear sign the only way he knows how to communicate is toxicity. And this is only the first paragraph of his bad behavior.

You're very misguided in this general statement and will only continue to hurt yourself by thinking this way--at least in this particular situation. This is a situation where you were seeing dating potential, and his behavior is egregious, dealbreaker behavior, not as in piddly stuff you could overlook like someone you're in a relationship with and you have to ask if he could please put the toilet seat down when he's finished peeing. Nobody's perfect but you have to learn the difference between minor faults and major faults.

I'm sorry you took offense to my response, which was tough love and I took the time to respond because I want you to treat yourself better. I'm speaking from experience because there are things I did that I regretted when I was in the dating world due to my lack of self esteem which I had to work hard to overcome.

Received. Thank you for coming back to respond. I innerstand exactly where you are coming from now. 

12 hours ago, Inquisitivemind111 said:

Atleast that’s what he said.

You've hit on something important here. 

This man appparently said lots of things. However, you don't know him anywhere near well enough to know whether it's the truth. 

12 hours ago, Inquisitivemind111 said:

every picture a bottle of patron

Is this attractive and interesting to you?

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

You've hit on something important here. 

This man appparently said lots of things. However, you don't know him anywhere near well enough to know whether it's the truth. 

Is this attractive and interesting to you?

I agree with you on your first comment. The second one comes off judgmental. I personally don’t drink but I don’t judge people for drinking or taking a photos with friends drinking while either celebrating, having fun, or vacationing. It doesn’t move me because plenty of people do it in my culture. We’re lively. As a matter of a fact majority of people from my culture only post pictures when they are having fun/traveling/or showing off anyway for aesthetics. But thanks for your comment. Have a great day.

2 minutes ago, Inquisitivemind111 said:

I agree with you on your first comment. The second one comes off judgmental. I don’t judge people for drinking or taking a photos with friends drinking, It doesn’t move me because plenty of people do it in my culture. We’re lively. As a matter of a fact majority of people from my culture only post pictures when they are having fun/traveling/or showing off anyway. But thanks for your comment. Have a great day.

There's a difference between having fun, traveling and being lively on the one hand and feeling the need to show off by posting social media photos.  People who do that are choosing to do that -no one is making them and at least for me I respect people who follow their own standards and values rather than cultural "trends" or - social media trends.  To me showing off with photos is not about culture.  The types of parties of course might be!

20 minutes ago, Inquisitivemind111 said:

The second one comes off judgmental.

Well, yes. Exactly. I would absolutely judge a guy who seems to be boozing all the time. Judgment calls exist for a reason. 

I would side-eye a guy whose social media photos include alcohol in every pic. It speaks to a certain level of immaturity. 

20 minutes ago, Inquisitivemind111 said:

It doesn’t move me because plenty of people do it in my culture.

It moved you enough to specifically mention it in this thread, though. 

Look, it's one thing to have fun and some drinks and post photos about it. It's another when it's done all the time to show off. Leave that for attention-seekers, and find a guy who's more grown-up. 

• Thanks 1