My boyfriend never makes an effort to do anything to make me feel special. When I try to tell him how I feel he gets mad. Advice please?

1 minute ago, Becky1108 said:

He said he was done last night. He packed a bag and went to his parents for the night. However today he is saying that he loves me and doesn’t want to break up. Part of me thinks it’s just because he knows how convenient it is for him to be with me and I know he doesn’t want to go back to living at home with his parents. 

I'm sorry you're upset! If you really feel that is his motive I wouldn't let him move back in.  Even if for some reason you decided to see him you could go on a date with him or date him without him living with you  (But based on your situation I would not.  No way.).  

4 minutes ago, Becky1108 said:

. .Part of me thinks it’s just because he knows how convenient it is for him to be with me and I know he doesn’t want to go back to living at home with his parents. 

If you feel he's just coasting along so he doesn't have to face the facts of his existence, reflect if letting him stay with you is holding you back from finding someone who appreciates you rather than needs a place to crash. Do what's right in the long run. 

• Like 1

Yep, I predicted he'd be back. He doesn't want to lose his gravy train. He figures you learned your lesson and won't be trying that again. He figures you'll be so scared to lose him you'll just be quiet and pay for everything and let him sit around smoking pot while you work your butt off to support him and pay his debts.

Question is, is he right? Are you afraid to lose him?

• Like 1