I don’t know what to think about my ex

Hi, i dated my ex for 3 years,

i did something that was not right and ofc broke her trust. I’m ashamed of it.

I didn’t cheat on her with any other girl etc… 

But that’s not the topic of it.

We broke-up for like almost 3 years ago. In the beginning she blocked me, unblocked me. After few months after brake-up she wanted to talk, so we did i was to emotional in that convo. After that she blocken and unblocked me more then 1 time even without talking to eachother. She also talked a bit to my sister in the beginning. After that she never talked again.

Now i see her a lot at my gym. I lost 30kgs since our break-up. After a while i talked to her in the gym. The day after she called me to train togheter. My hopes went up. After a little bit chatting she ghosted me. Even at the gym we not talking anymore or make eye contact etc..  Now i train with a girl and my sister also train at the gym. She saw me gym again today with the girl. For some kind of reason she talked with my sister today.

I really don’t know what to think about her and this whole situation. 

I still love her very much & sometimes miss her. But i’m also healing very very well.

Enforce healthy boundaries.  If you see her,  say "hello" but maintain a safe,  respectful,  well mannered yet deliberate cool distance.   Don't engage in conversations.  It will be healthier for you to block and delete her.   Learn to detach yourself from her so you can truly recover and move on. 

9 hours ago, BrancoM said:

I really don’t know what to think about her and this whole situation

Nothing, really, other than you need to let go of her. 

I would also suggest blocking her so you aren't waiting around to hear from her. It's been 3 years. If you two were going to make a serious attempt to reconcile, it would have happened by now. 

12 hours ago, BrancoM said:

Now i see her a lot at my gym. I lost 30kgs since our break-up. After a while i talked to her in the gym. The day after she called me to train togheter. My hopes went up. After a little bit chatting she ghosted me. Even at the gym we not talking anymore or make eye contact etc..  Now i train with a girl and my sister also train at the gym. She saw me gym again today with the girl. For some kind of reason she talked with my sister today.

She is still buthurt about what you did. So she plays hot-cold gams with you. Blocks you then brings you closer together then blocks you again. See you with new girl so need to talk to your sister to draw attention. Block that toxic fume out of your life and dont look back.