DAY 3 - NC. She emailed me.

I am on my 3rd NC day. Joining other on a 30-day challenge.

Like I expected, she emails me todays. But I said I will not read any of the emails, so all of them go directly to the delect folder.

I do miss her. Felt terrible each morning getting up at 5am. But I am hanging there. She is back with her ex now. That's why she only emails me during weekdays.

I will keep it up.

Great job sub. You are doing really well however I would recommend that you empty the trash after you put the emails in the trash. I can assure you that you will have moments of weakness and you do not want to have the emails sitting in the trash at that time.

Best of luck to you.

I hope day 3 finds everyone strong and in good spirits!!

I got called in for a bit for work today....but it wasn't too bad...I

still managed to enjoy my day...although some shopping would have been NICE

Tonight I'm going to dinner and a movie....then back to the

workweek...

I am thinking this week will be quite easy for me....then it will

probably get a little rough. I will try to post if I get an "urge" lol...

as Ihope everyone else will, but I am really trying to just keep my

time occupied as much as possible.

I'm curious also....what time of day is hardest for most to maintain NC? I have to say for me it's night...and when I know he is working and will get my email quickly....UGH!!. Oh and...when I drink of course LOL...

I won't lie lol...

I hope day 3 finds everyone strong and in good spirits!!

I got called in for a bit for work today....but it wasn't too bad...I

still managed to enjoy my day...although some shopping would have been NICE

Tonight I'm going to dinner and a movie....then back to the

workweek...

I am thinking this week will be quite easy for me....then it will

probably get a little rough. I will try to post if I get an "urge" lol...

as Ihope everyone else will, but I am really trying to just keep my

time occupied as much as possible.

I'm curious also....what time of day is hardest for most to maintain NC? I have to say for me it's night...and when I know he is working and will get my email quickly....UGH!!. Oh and...when I drink of course LOL...

I won't lie lol...

I hope you are not drinking on your own, or too much with other people, that would be a grave error. It might ease your pain temporarily but it could end up causing you a whole lot of different pain and grief. Please don't.

No no..NOT drinking a lot, alone or otherwise. I know when drink I get giddy, and I think everything is rosy...lol. I think a lot of people get this way when they drink, and let their guard down, and don't have the ability

to be as strong as they should. thereforeeee ...I am avoiding alcohol during

this phase Hope this clears things up...

No no..NOT drinking a lot, alone or otherwise. I know when drink I get giddy, and I think everything is rosy...lol. I think a lot of people get this way when they drink, and let their guard down, and don't have the ability

to be as strong as they should. thereforeeee ...I am avoiding alcohol during

this phase Hope this clears things up...

Cool!!

Great going sub, you are doing something that I don't believe I can (and haven't). Keep up the will power and I see you moving on and being very happy in life. As for web chick's question, I would have to say during the day because we used to talk during lunch or when I would get off of work. That has been very hard on me but I guess we manage.