my ex girlfriend is trying to ruin my life

i dont even know where to begin, but my life is so ***ed up now , im seriously thinking about killing myself. honestly , i think that this is as bad as it gets and i dont think it will ever end.

it all started in march last year, well i guess it started way way way before, but when *** got really bad it was in march.

so , i got out of a toxic relationship, man this woman cheated on me, was an alcoholic, drug addict , she always took off and wouldnt come home,  she started fights , would call the police constantly and was just chaotic , this woman is my childs mother.

so our relationship came to an end at year 8 , after she left me for the second guy. 

i tried bettering my life , i went to finish my schooling for my trade. i had money in my account for the first time in 8 years, honestly my life was going up , way up.

well there was only one thing either then our child connecting me to my ex, it was the power bill, my name was on it, but she wouldnt pay the bill, even if i gave her money , so it kept going into collections and was ruining my credit ,

so she got mad when the bill was up to 700 dollars, i told her i would pay half of it, because she actually told me she was taking my name off of it, and i asked her why she wasnt paying it when i sent her money, she said she needed the money for other things , basically made up some lie. so she got mad , really mad that i didnt want to pay the whole bill and i was only willing to pay half.

3 days later i was arrested for child abuse with guns! she called social services on me, and literally dropped a 20 page report on me and basically framed me, the police arrested me with out even investigating and put me in jail for 4 days. so i had to spend 4000 dollars on a lawyer to get me out. then my exes sister found out what she was doing, and they got into a fight. a violent fist fight. so my ex charged her sister, but there was video proof of my ex attacking her sister. then she used that fight as an excuse to run off with my youngest daughter for 6 months. so i had no choice to get a family lawyer, which costed me 35000 dollars. imagine trying to get joint custody while having child abuse gun charges pending! then my lawyer gets appointed judge. so i had to get a new lawyer. which costed me 11000 dollars.

im currently in school doing my last 4 weeks , and i have 3 trials i have to attend, 2 next week and one on march first. now my ex is accusing me of choking my 5 year old. she also accused me of talking bad about her new boyfriend to our child, i didnt even know she had a boyfriend, i didnt even know he was living in my childs home for almost 2 years!

the accusations or endless. the harassing texts are endless. i even went to the police to try and get them to stop her , but they refused because we have a child. i showed them the texts , i showed them the accusations. i even showed them all the times ive asked her to stop, and they told me to just block her. and find a middle person.

this *** has gotten so far out of control. she is literally ruining my life and she wont stop, i havent even argued back once with her, i have never done anything malicious to her. i have been trying to just stay away from her , but it seems like she just wont stop. she wont stop until im locked up and she has the freedom to run off with  my child permanently.

honestly , i think im done with this ***ing world

here read the texts n see how she talks to me 

<>

Don't post links to copy/paste personal communication. Get your act together. Get rid of the guns. Call a suicide hotline if you need to talk to someone. Leave your child's mother alone. Stop abusing your child. If any of this story were true you would have gotten a restraining order. Stop using drugs.

20 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Don't post links to copy/paste personal communication. Get your act together. Get rid of the guns. Call a suicide hotline if you need to talk to someone. Leave your child's mother alone. Stop abusing your child. If any of this story were true you would have gotten a restraining order. Stop using drugs.

Wow do you not realize that I'm being harassed. And falsely accused over and over, you think police just hand out restraining orders . The court process is insane. Especially if you are a male dealing with a sadistic ex. I hope this *** never happens to you or your kids, cause of it does then you will know what I'm talking about. 

When a bill is in your name, you own the control to pay it directly.

Leaving this in the hands of your ex is just a minor example of lousy judgment and passivity.

Contact legal aid and ask for a referral to a case worker and resources that can help you to navigate these problems in a responsible and proactive way.