Break or break up

Break or break up so I’ve been dating this guy 6 no now he says we’re in a relationship bug lately he’s acting different on fb a lot hiding phone usual end signs bye I’m 43 and a nurse so he lives in Vegas me Bakersfield I drove up to see him this weekend everything was fine till the last day so he wanted to go out and we did and drank to much I don’t remember much at the house but I think we got in argument and he locked me out I was banging on door so I didn’t end up sleeping on porch I picked up a barbell he had out and lost balance ended up breaking window and cut my arm pretty bad someone called 911 thank god anyway he never came to er next day refused to talk to me never asked how it broke told me he didn’t want to see me and wanted time and space I drove next day back home with stitches after staying the night in hotel room next couple of days he was drunk got alot of nasty text where are u type thing I finally responded about a week later with just trying to process break up and focus not be rude . I got a call yesterday that I finally answered and told him I couldn’t be around drinking like that he called again and asked who had been at my house he heard I was hanging around a guy I told him I had been talking to someone else since he told me he didn’t want to see me he now says I’m cheating and we were on a break I’m confused I never discussed break and I’m still hurt he wasn’t concerned if I was ok how do I respond or do I just go back to not responding I feel this is not good relationship and it’s long distance I definitely do not want to ever go back to Vegas . 

2 hours ago, Single22 said:

we did and drank to much I don’t remember much at the house but I think we got in argument and he locked me out I was banging on door so I didn’t end up sleeping on porch I picked up a barbell  and  ended up breaking window and cut my arm pretty bad someone called 911 o Vegas . 

Sorry this happened. Why was it a distance situation? How did you meet?

You need to end it. It's abusive and violent. 

No matter what, you can't get drunk and vandalize anyone's home. You're lucky you're not in jail. Get a handle on the drinking and temper.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this happened. Why was it a distance situation? How did you meet?

You need to end it. It's abusive and violent. 

No matter what, you can't get drunk and vandalize anyone's home. You're lucky you're not in jail. Get a handle on the drinking and temper.

The cops knew it was a accident I thought he was passed out was trying to wake him up apparently the dumbbell was heavier than i thought and there was a small table in the way between windows and door they read my text I wasn’t trying to break it was going to bang on door with it but it pulled hand to window and trying to get around table lost balance I’m lucky I’m ok and I sent money he asked for for window defiantly wasn’t on purpose 

Just now, Single22 said:

The cops knew it was a accident I thought he was passed out was trying to wake him up apparently the dumbbell was heavier than i thought and there was a small table in the way between windows and door they read my text I wasn’t trying to break it was going to bang on door with it but it pulled hand to window and trying to get around table lost balance I’m lucky I’m ok and I sent money he asked for for window defiantly wasn’t on purpose 

We met on fb he is from Bakersfield 

1 hour ago, LoveConquersAll said:

@Single22 I'm very concerned for your safety, and I don't think we here are equipped enough to be giving you the support you need at this point. Can you stay at a relative's house and / or call the police, perhaps, in case he decides to come to Bakersfield uninvited?

Not really I’m a single mom but we have cameras and a large dog I don’t think he will attempt that