I regret breaking the heart of my crush

Natasha Adam

Yes I do regret breaking the heart of my crush. He was a good boy and we were both shy but due to I not dating many people and rejecting other proposals, I ***ed up with him too  in the end and always feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life. It always hits you that when someone was in your life, you didn't take the utmost advantage till they're gone is when you realize what you missed out on. My friends always told me if only you took some time and effort to see how much he loved you, things would have worked.

You need to distance or learn to tune out the naysayers and negative people in your life. If your friends are filling your head with regret and negativity, these are not friends of yours! It's one thing to have a friend who's real with us enough to sit us down and give it straight and it's another to have a group of smallminded people with nothing better to do than to judge you and criticize you repeatedly. 

Please start taking better care of yourself in your friendships too and the company you keep. 

Practice better mental health and don't keep second guessing yourself. Never let another person or people criticize you so badly that you find your confidence demolished and so broken that you don't know where to look. 

If it didn't work, there are reasons it didn't work and it's not always your fault. Pull yourself together. This is not the end of the world and he certainly will not be the last man either. 

You can't undo the past, unfortunately.  All you can do is learn from your mistakes, become very intelligent and learn how to navigate your future relationship(s) with utmost wisdom.

Become a good judge of character and if you're lucky enough to find the right man, hang on tight and never let him go!  Good, high quality people are hard to find.  It's like finding a needle in a haystack or winning the lottery. 

Take good care of your health.  Your day in the sun will come.  Patience and faith are key.

Archived