Here goes ......3 boys and a girl r making my life a mess............ready to read about it..............3 boys and a girl in a pizza place(yayayay)

Well first there is A who i think likes me but i don't like him. at first i and him is just buddy until he always call me every night till i am afraid everytime the phone rings. He also ask me out but i am to afraid to reject because he goes like this...

A about friday"

me: busy

A: saturday then

me

A: and on and on and on

me: why don't u call agirlfriend(not personal ) to come along

A: cannot contact

me i call my girlfriend

A want i don't know them.shy

he wouldn't give up

but i don't want our friendship to be ruin so now i accept his date

So how do i turn him down without ruining our friendship??????

B and i are good friends until one day i accidentally email my love letter to a guy i like©. I didn't realise but i feel the weirdness in b character to me. He started avoiding me because i know he doesn't like me but my (friend )------gal

so then i just don't bother to explain because i thought everything will be back to normal in three weeks or so

However our friendship is ruined for like a month already

now i really really want to be good friends because i miss talking to buddy like him.He is such a sweet girlfriend

What should i do?Don't ask me to explain cause hten my rejection will be all over school

C is the guy i like . He is the guy iam supposed to send that love letter to but it ended up in B inbox.HAHAHa what a mess i make in one click. This guy rejected me as he likes gal. (same gal as B like)My heart is broken aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NOW I AM GREEN(NOT OF ANGER LIKE THE HULK) but of jealousy for two guys i like so deal like gal.

Alright since all the thing is messy, forget about letters. Its time for face-to-face. The A person that you find annoyin' tell him he is kind, but you like him as a friend thats all and you don't want to date him anymore. B man tell him how you liked that person and tell him that the letter was suppose to be delivered to C so no more misunderstanding. Now go to C and tell him you love him and bring the letter B had.... Its the easiest way to solve this except if you want to wait for years...

good luck

Jeff l. Spiegel