The Vaccine

Hollyj

51 minutes ago, Hollyj said:

Watching the news and see that over 5 million people have traveled in the last 5 days.  One woman said that she could not wait to see her grandmother.   Incredible!

That's insane! I don't know why the governments are allowing it. They say they want the numbers down and to stop the virus spreading so it affects as little as possible, but then they refuse to shut down the airports.

It's for ONE Christmas and it could spare many lives. It was the right thing to do. I am still so shocked over it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother's friend told him she doesn't understand why people are making such a big deal over the sniffles. Said this to my brother who continues to suffer from Covid. She's an idiot.

There doesn't seem to be a plan to distribute the vaccine once hospital workers and nursing home residents get theirs. And of course the government leaders went out on holiday break. I guess we just wait.

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

My brother's friend told him she doesn't understand why people are making such a big deal over the sniffles. Said this to my brother who continues to suffer from Covid. She's an idiot.

There doesn't seem to be a plan to distribute the vaccine once hospital workers and nursing home residents get theirs. And of course the government leaders went out on holiday break. I guess we just wait.

One of my husband’s friends in the American military got his shot 2 days ago. 

Archived