Killer Insticts Growing Stronger

In spite of the fact that I managed overcoming a depression involving the planning of a mass-suicide (remember: lot of poison in drinks at a party, etc.), I still often really NEED to have some living human flesh to kill, something to beat up hard, with a knife, or blow someones brains with a gun. I really need it! More than sex!

I also want to eat the dead people, so I hint at some form of cannibalism?

What do you usually do when you have strong killer instincts?

I'm scared of ending somewhere I don't want to just because of "human nature/feelings".

Really, I really want to kill!

What to do?

You should definitely start seeing a therapist. Those thoughts cannot be normal. You should do them because you might act on them and maybe therapy will help you NOT get to that point. Because you are in danger of hurting either you or yourself, maybe you should consider getting help from a center that you live there for awhile.

Good luck with that.

You need to seek help immediately.

These thoughts are NOT normal and given what you have been through you obviously need to talk with someone professional right away and get the help that you so desperately need.

Talk with your parents about this as well. Someone close to you need to know what is going on so at the very least you have someone to turn to and who can help you control these urges.

If you don't get a grip on them you could end up in some real trouble.

This thread should be locked because if, in fact, you're serious than you are far, far too mentally ill to seek help on a message forum.

In fact, if I were the administrators of this forum, I'd track you down using your IP address and send the police to your house before you have the chance to act out your insane fantasties.

I'm scared of ending somewhere I don't want to just because of "human nature/feelings".

Really, I really want to kill!

What to do?

First off these are not "human nature/feelings"... sorry bud..

You need to seek medical help, it's not normal, or human nature.. not at all. Let's put this a little into persepective;

A psycho guy that wants to kill someone and eat their dead bodys' goes over to your Mother's house and kills her, stabbing her repetitivley and then eats her body.... how does that make you feel?

I am not really sure that you are being truthful, so I am not going to say anything else.. I think you are saying this to get a rise out of people and get attention..

Alright I am gonna presume this guy is saying this stuff in sincerity and not just to get a reaction. First off, if you really feel these things you probably don't really want to eat people (or bang corpses, or whatever) a lot of it is you are so angry and disenchanted by society you are infatuated by the fantasy of anything that is more/taboo -- basically you think about anything society finds horrific. It's retalitory. Most nut jobs who do these things are more subtle about it. I don't think you however are a nut job. But you 'might' be dangerous still since that doesn't mean you won't enact a fantasy to kill someone, or people, meaning -- yeah get help immediately. What the hell can we do here? You need to seek hospitilization (voluntary) where you can express your unhappiness and anger. Talk to people who can empathize physically. A chatboard isn't a suffient forum to do that. And why are you so upset anyway?