Why did he message?

Odiug

Yes,I only meant him to message me again if he wanted to see me!Surely he would have understood that!

Yes in a perfect world he'd reach out with a clear text saying something like "I've healed, have my life in order and would love to date you again." Buuuuut we live on this planet earth with people who are just not that blunt, afraid of rejection and much more likely to use a soft approach than a direct one.

Look at yourself - you could just text back and ask him directly what it is that he wants, but instead you are here asking strangers to make guesses. So much ado about nothing that can be easily solved with simple communication.

I'm on vacation this week but next week when I'm back I will message him to meet about the car and see what the deal is then!

Why message him about the car when what you really want to know is if he wants to date you?

Don't hide behind the car thing or you'll continue to be confused.

It's difficult to say why he reached out, but the only way to know for sure is ask.

If you use the car issue as an excuse, instead of being upfront with him about what you want, I have a feeling you'll find yourself in texting limbo with him again, where you're exchanging a bunch of meaningless texts with someone who isn't serious about dating/establishing a relationship.

In your original post, you mention that even after he told you that he wasn't sure what he wanted & that he didn't want a relationship, he continued to text you. Don't put yourself in that position again and allow him to waste your precious time. You're looking for an actual relationship, not a texting relationship.

I hope you get your answer soon. Please let us know how it goes!

Archived