Does she like me???????

The other day, I was laying around wathcing a track meet. Then this girl that I had met about two months earlier, out of the blue came and laid down beside me, and we bagan to talk. We talked for quite awhile. Then later she asked if I would come to her graduation, and when I said yes she seemed rather excited. She then asked if I was coming to the next trackmeet, and when I said no, she seemed a little sad. We then walked around and talked for twenty minutes.

Does she loke me???

PLEASE HELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

If she didn't like you then she wouldn't have sat down next to you and started talking, or ask you to come to her graduation or seem "sad" that you weren't coming to the next track meet. Ask her to go grab a bite to eat.

Despite your doubting, you can feel it when someone likes you. Based on what I'd read, I'd say yes. But then again I dont know her- does she act this way with everyone? It could be just her.

Even so, have faith. Grow your bond with her for now. I think it's better to be friends first because you feel less pressure to impress.

The other day, I was laying around wathcing a track meet. Then this girl that I had met about two months earlier, out of the blue came and laid down beside me, and we bagan to talk. We talked for quite awhile. Then later she asked if I would come to her graduation, and when I said yes she seemed rather excited. She then asked if I was coming to the next trackmeet, and when I said no, she seemed a little sad. We then walked around and talked for twenty minutes.

Does she loke me???

PLEASE HELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...