One night stand with coworker now pregnant

Kpashw

DaisyMayPorter is right on the money. I too am a single mom of 3, raised them all on my own with no help from their 'sperm donor' or anyone else. They were all 'oopsie babies' and I was with their father for 9 years. I was also on the pill when I got pregnant with 2 of them.

None of you know the circumstances this woman got pregnant. She could have been on some kind of prophylactic, but you are all so quick to judge, you just assume she wasn't. Like she was out looking to get pregnant and did this on purpose. This man, whom you are all dismissing, was out cheating on his family that he wants back with so badly. I don't see any of you attacking his disgusting character or the fact that he wasn't smart enough to make sure he used a condom when he's running around on the first baby mama.

This poor woman has enough stress to deal with. She knows she made a mistake, she is living with it everyday. She's not asking for your judgment and criticism, she's just looking for some advice to possibly help relieve some of the stress. I can't believe how many of you were so eager to judge and criticize. I'm ashamed for you. Faith in humanity lost again.

Please tell your friend that she will only stress herself and the baby out by continuing to try to get that lowlife involved. She can send him updates through email, the reason I say email is because then there is a paper trail. I would get a paternity test as soon as she is able to, if he refuses get it court ordered. Sometimes they can do it while you're still pregnant now when they do the amniocentesis. Get everything done through the courts.

• 2 months later...

Archived