I cheated and I regret it so much

sarah322

What's done is done...life goes on. It's up to you in how you wish to learn from your mistakes. We all make em. Every single one of us makes mistakes. Life's a learning process. I'm continuously learning. Take a breather and tell him

It's going to hurt him and I don't want him to get hurt. I know you are going to say "then why did you do this" and I can't, I just can't deal with myself.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I strongly believe I love him and I want just him, that's why it's tearing me inside on why I did what I did. How can I do this to someone I love.

I am 20 years old.

To me it seems like you need someone to constantly give you direction. It shows a real lack of self confidence. Your bf wasn’t giving it to you so you got it else where. Don’t confide your feelings in another guy again. Learn a lesson and forgive yourself.

To me it seems like you need someone to constantly give you direction. It shows a real lack of self confidence. Your bf wasn’t giving it to you so you got it else where. Don’t confide your feelings in another guy again. Learn a lesson and forgive yourself.

I do have a lot of problems with confidence. I never liked myself, now I just hate myself.

Seek therapy. That’s the main problem here. Hating yourself will only make you hate the things you do. Plus those kind of people tend to do things that are bad.

I am going to someone next week or so. But I don't think I deserve to forgive myself. I did a bad thing and I must be punished.

I strongly believe I love him and I want just him, that's why it's tearing me inside on why I did what I did. How can I do this to someone I love.

I am 20 years old.

Dam Sarah this is how I was feeling. I'm not even going to lie to you. I wish I never got upset with my girl. I'm such a gentle and loving person but I had deeper issues (I needed to get back in touch with my daughter and deep inside it was eating me and making me feel like a failure as a father. I'm 30 btw my daughter is 7). I sent my daughter's mother a message and everything was ok we left the past behind us and even though we both moved on it is best for us to be cool for the child's sake. So I talked to my daughter on Valentine's day and that was the best gift ever. Now I'm.back in her life and am feeling better about myself. Even though I'm sad about what happened and how I acted. I learned that life goes on. It's ok to feel sad but it's not ok to dwell on everything or else you are going to need a therapist just like my ex
Dam Sarah this is how I was feeling. I'm not even going to lie to you. I wish I never got upset with my girl. I'm such a gentle and loving person but I had deeper issues (I needed to get back in touch with my daughter and deep inside it was eating me and making me feel like a failure as a father. I'm 30 btw my daughter is 7). I sent my daughter's mother a message and everything was ok we left the past behind us and even though we both moved on it is best for us to be cool for the child's sake. So I talked to my daughter on Valentine's day and that was the best gift ever. Now I'm.back in her life and am feeling better about myself. Even though I'm sad about what happened and how I acted. I learned that life goes on. It's ok to feel sad but it's not ok to dwell on everything or else you are going to need a therapist just like my ex

I am really happy to hear that you got to talk to your daughter. I hope you keep in touch, you are a good man and a good dad. Keep trying to at least be friends with your daughter's mother, it's important for a child to have both parents.

I am going to someone next week or so. But I don't think I deserve to forgive myself. I did a bad thing and I must be punished.
Ya see you have to have confidence. A lack of confidence will make you come off as needy and insecure. Please find yourself. If your bf loves you he will support it and be there for you. If not then he is not the one for you. You need to better yourself don't let anyone control the way you feel..get your inner demons out.

A wise man once told me

We're all gonna make it.

Haha

Ya see you have to have confidence. A lack of confidence will make you come off as needy and insecure. Please find yourself. If your bf loves you he will support it and be there for you. If not then he is not the one for you. You need to better yourself don't let anyone control the way you feel..get your inner demons out.

A wise man once told me

We're all gonna make it.

Haha

Bless the man who did.

A wise man once told me

We're all gonna make it.

Haha

My boyfriend won't love me when I tell him what I did.

Sarah are you being serious

Yes I am, I never went to therapy and I don't what to expect, like everything in my life I endlessly worry about everything.

I don't know why do you think I'm trolling, I am sorry. I just have a problem and it's eating me inside, I never meant to sound like a troll.

Yes I am, I never went to therapy and I don't what to expect, like everything in my life I endlessly worry about everything.

I don't know why do you think I'm trolling, I am sorry. I just have a problem and it's eating me inside, I never meant to sound like a troll.

I assume the best so I mean I believe u it's just I never seen anyone so down on themselves but I dunno. My heart is breaking if you aren't real all my good advice gone to waste but then again all the advice made me start thinking myself
I assume the best so I mean I believe u it's just I never seen anyone so down on themselves but I dunno. My heart is breaking if you aren't real all my good advice gone to waste but then again all the advice made me start thinking myself

I am real, I didn't make this up, how could I even make this up. Your advice and your words helped me and I thank you for it. I understand if you don't want to post anything if you believe I'm a troll. I'm sorry this made you think you wasted your time.

Same goes for Austino. I'm sorry if you thought I was a troll. I didn't have any intention for you to think you wasted your time.

You helped me and I thank you for it.

I am real, I didn't make this up, how could I even make this up. Your advice and your words helped me and I thank you for it. I understand if you don't want to post anything if you believe I'm a troll. I'm sorry this made you think you wasted your time.

Same goes for Austino. I'm sorry if you thought I was a troll. I didn't have any intention for you to think you wasted your time.

You helped me and I thank you for it.

It's ok I need to get out of my head to so it helps having someone to talk to
Dude you wallow in self pity. Have some self control. You don’t need to be in a relationship. You aren’t ready for one because of that. I can’t take you serious from how you are saying “I’m a bad person I need to be punished.” That is so weirddd.

You ignore advice and keep in your world of self hatred and pity. Be a woman and accept what you did.

99% sure of a troll.

I'm not pitting myself, I'm not the victim here, my boyfriend is. I did something wrong and I'm having difficulties accepting I am a bad person. What I meant by "I need to be punished" is that because I've done something wrong, karma is going to get me.

I am going to a therapist next week and try to talk to them. Maybe it will help

I'm not pitting myself, I'm not the victim here, my boyfriend is. I did something wrong and I'm having difficulties accepting I am a bad person. What I meant by "I need to be punished" is that because I've done something wrong, karma is going to get me.

I am going to a therapist next week and try to talk to them. Maybe it will help

Your not a bad person.

Archived