I cheated and I regret it so much

sarah322

But doesn't that make me a bad person? Because I lied and didn't give him a chance to make a decision about us.

We all make mistakes. If you love him and care about your relationship you’ll save him from the pain.

In my opinion you don’t really have strong feelings for bf. If you did you would’ve never put yourself in that position. Holding his hand after and talking to him about your bf. Yikes that’s bad.

I don’t think you respect your bf as a man. Maybe as a caring person but not as a strong man. The reason I tell you not to say things because if you do care about him like you say you’ll understand that once trust is broken it’s almost impossible to get back. If you tell him he may never forgive you even if he continues to date you even in which he did you’d respect him even less probably.

NEVER CONFIDE IN ANOTHER MAN ABOUT ANYTHING IF HES NOT YOUR BF. NEEVVVVEEERRRR.

This what happens when you do. Never confide in the opposite sex it’s the first step in cheating.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No kissing on the lips, we were close, but pulled away. And it's okay, you didn't come off as rude, you have your opinion, I am thankful for you even reading this.

I'm not sure if he will get over this, but I know he truly loves me. I am afraid to tell him what happened because I know I betrayed him. He asked me a couple times during this week if I was okay (I do have some issues about stressing over everything so I get that he is worried about my health), because I am torn with guilt and I can't concentrate, all I do is stay in bed all day, I barely eat.

Your bf knows something is up and the more you sulk in guilt the worse it will be for the both of you. Trust me.and as austino said if you really loved your bf you wouldn't put yourself in that position especially ending up alone with the guy. Like pushing off of him doesn't mean nothing your legs were on him and you were allowing touching and holding hands..you cheated. You even initiated and kissed his neck. You cheated. Confess up. Wouldn't you want to be told the truth. Or would you want your boyfriend to hide everything from you. Like come on girl.
Your bf knows something is up and the more you sulk in guilt the worse it will be for the both of you. Trust me.and as austino said if you really loved your bf you wouldn't put yourself in that position especially ending up alone with the guy. Like pushing off of him doesn't mean nothing your legs were on him and you were allowing touching and holding hands..you cheated. You even initiated and kissed his neck. You cheated. Confess up. Wouldn't you want to be told the truth. Or would you want your boyfriend to hide everything from you. Like come on girl.

I know what I did was wrong, I am ashamed of myself and I hate myself so much, I can't live with this guilt, I just can't.

I know what I did was wrong, I am ashamed of myself and I hate myself so much, I can't live with this guilt, I just can't.
You will be fine I promise you. Please don't let this get to you. We are all human beings. We all make mistakes. I just lost my girl friend last week. I'm still here..but lucky for you you still have your boyfriend so don't mess it up. If you don't say anything you will just live in regrets..I know what you are going thru I promise you it will be better to just let it out. If not for him do it for yourself. Please do not live with this guilt. I don't know you well but I am here for you. I don't want anyone to ever be in pain. Man or woman.
You will be fine I promise you. Please don't let this get to you. We are all human beings. We all make mistakes. I just lost my girl friend last week. I'm still here..but lucky for you you still have your boyfriend so don't mess it up. If you don't say anything you will just live in regrets..I know what you are going thru I promise you it will be better to just let it out. If not for him do it for yourself. Please do not live with this guilt. I don't know you well but I am here for you. I don't want anyone to ever be in pain. Man or woman.

Thank you, hearing this is very comforting. But I really can't deal with this, I just can't. Everyday I want to hurt myself, I punish myself for being this way. I am a very bad person, I can't look at myself in the mirror, asking myself how could I've done this, to someone I love. I won't have my boyfriend, he is going to leave me and hate me, and everyone I know will hate me, his family, my family, our friends, everyone. And I can't deal with that, I am a weak person, a cheater, an evil human being that doesn't deserve anything.

I am terrible sorry to hear about your girl friend. I hope you are well.

I am terrible sorry to hear about your girl friend. I hope you are well.
I'm not worried about it. This is about you and your well being. I'll tough it out and be alright in the end. But it's against my morals to let a lady go on feeling sad and depressed and not try to do anything about it
I'm not worried about it. This is about you and your well being. I'll tough it out and be alright in the end. But it's against my morals to let a lady go on feeling sad and depressed and not try to do anything about it

Thank you.

In my opinion, I deserve to die because I let down myself, my boyfriend and everyone I know. I don't wanna be me, I want to escape.

Thank you, hearing this is very comforting. But I really can't deal with this, I just can't. Everyday I want to hurt myself, I punish myself for being this way. I am a very bad person, I can't look at myself in the mirror, asking myself how could I've done this, to someone I love. I won't have my boyfriend, he is going to leave me and hate me, and everyone I know will hate me, his family, my family, our friends, everyone. And I can't deal with that, I am a weak person, a cheater, an evil human being that doesn't deserve anything.
Sarah please don't think these things. You need some time to yourself to be honest. That's what I'm doing. You will feel much better. You can't I repeat CAN NOT control how he feels or anyone else. But you need to take control of your feelings before the feelings get worse and worse. It's honestly not a big deal. Life is too short to be stressed on something like this.

Be happy with yourself. You don't need a man to make you happy (not saying you do, just stating it) but you do need to find yourself again to be happy. We are all here to help. And if you didn't hear it at all today I want to be the first to say. I appreciate you and care about you. Things will get better

Thank you.

In my opinion, I deserve to die because I let down myself, my boyfriend and everyone I know. I don't wanna be me, I want to escape.

Calm down. You made a mistake. Murderers are forgiven everyday. Forgive yourself and move on. You are lucky. Be thankful you didn’t hurt anyone.

Calm down. You made a mistake. Murderers are forgiven everyday. Forgive yourself and move on. You are lucky. Be thankful you didn’t hurt anyone.

But I hurt my boyfriend, like you said, I don't love him or respect him. What kind of a person I am? A bad one, a really, really bad one.

Sarah please don't think these things. You need some time to yourself to be honest. That's what I'm doing. You will feel much better. You can't I repeat CAN NOT control how he feels or anyone else. But you need to take control of your feelings before the feelings get worse and worse. It's honestly not a big deal. Life is too short to be stressed on something like this.

Be happy with yourself. You don't need a man to make you happy (not saying you do, just stating it) but you do need to find yourself again to be happy. We are all here to help. And if you didn't hear it at all today I want to be the first to say. I appreciate you and care about you. Things will get better

Thank you very much, but I think I'm a lost cause. I cannot be happy when I've hurt someone else.

Exactly....so go find yourself. If you love him truly. Go find yourself so you can be a better person for yourself and him

He will dump me and hate me when I tell him. I will put so much pain on him, I'm afraid what if can't take it?

I am horrible person, I regret ever speaking to that guy, I hate myself and I hate what I did.

Thank you very much, but I think I'm a lost cause. I cannot be happy when I've hurt someone else.
What's done is done...life goes on. It's up to you in how you wish to learn from your mistakes. We all make em. Every single one of us makes mistakes. Life's a learning process. I'm continuously learning. Take a breather and tell him
But I hurt my boyfriend, like you said, I don't love him or respect him. What kind of a person I am? A bad one, a really, really bad one.

I said that.. I didn’t say that to get you to believe it. If what I said is untrue then that’s great I’d rather it be untrue.

How old are you? I think you have deeper issues. You need to have more emotional self control.

I said that.. I didn’t say that to get you to believe it. If what I said is untrue then that’s great I’d rather it be untrue.

How old are you? I think you have deeper issues. You need to have more emotional self control.

I strongly believe I love him and I want just him, that's why it's tearing me inside on why I did what I did. How can I do this to someone I love.

I am 20 years old.

Archived