question for the guys

I'm starting to think this guy IS actually shy with girls. We actually say hi to each other every day now. For months we only stared at each other like pieces of meat, and would occasionaly smile. The sexual tension just boils over. It's sick really.

So...I'm jsut really frustrated with the whole making eyes thing. I want more, so I'm not acting like a scared pupply anymore. All this week I have smiled big and confidently. I asked how he was the other day. I walked right into the room he was in while he was a lone and used the computer hopign he would talk to me. I'm just generally trying with all my might to be more approachable. I know he wants to get to know me better, I've heard what he's said from others. But when I walked into the room he seemed weird, he started acting real busy, moving things around shuffeing papers then he darted out the door. I was like HUH?, hey wait that's what I used to do!! He returned with a co-worker and they were discussing something work related. I made my copies and I left. I was doing something outside his room and I looked up for second and he was looking at me through the window for a good 5 seconds WHAT THE HELL? Lately he has been asking me little questions like...if I have a pen, and do I know where so and so is...this is all new behavior from him and seems really insignifgcant, but it's just really weird too. I am crazy if the looks he gives me don't mean anything. Really I would hope someoe would come and take me lock me up and throw away the key, because people jsut don't look at people like that. ANd the thing about it is, he was so boldly doing it, like"HEY HEY Look at me looking at you...OH yea" those kinds of looks...and now that I am not running away scared he is acting all weird. Maybe it's becoming overwhelmingly real for him now, whereas before it was fun. Any thoughts?

I think hes in his comfort zone and is scared to come out of it. And hes probably thinking that hes probably just misreading you. Probably has low self confidence. But hes got to do a little work or its not going to work.

If I was in his shoes and I thought you were drop dead gorgious, i would probably do the same but Id have to loosen up if I expected anything to happen with you.

/applaude

keep your virginity it makes you that much sexier to girls i think. Its like proof that your not all about sex.

2ndly i didn't know middle school (or freshman?) girls were that in to sex...alot changes in 2 years i guess

and no your no less of a good person since your attracted to your friend for her. Its easy to be attracted to close friends because thats what most adult relationships need to be based on in order to succeed. The couple must be friends, and by the way you talk about sex its no surprise that your a step above your friends in the maturity department lol.

Keep on givin guys a good name! lord knows there are enough bad ones out there haha,

-Eric

/applaude

keep your virginity it makes you that much sexier to girls i think. Its like proof that your not all about sex.

2ndly i didn't know middle school (or freshman?) girls were that in to sex...alot changes in 2 years i guess

and no your no less of a good person since your attracted to your friend for her. Its easy to be attracted to close friends because thats what most adult relationships need to be based on in order to succeed. The couple must be friends, and by the way you talk about sex its no surprise that your a step above your friends in the maturity department lol.

Keep on givin guys a good name! lord knows there are enough bad ones out there haha,

-Eric

w.t.f?!

/applaude

-Eric

w.t.f?!

LOL!!! THat's great...my thoughts exactly. Thanks for the input man!

He's acting that way because he's got a girl! He feels too guilty to approach you - technically then, he's almost over that oh so thin and blurry line between flirting and cheating.

Lay low - go for a single guy!! Even if they break up, there might be that rebound factor - unless you just want to have fun for a while...

hiyah!

He has a girlfriend and yet he has still been looking at you in a lustful way? Even if they are having difficulties, its not wise to be getting yourself involved with someone's whose taken. His confusion may be coming from this fact, he is attracted to you but is with someone else and so he doesn't know how to act. Avoid this guy, things don't feel right.

Well...what can I say. Tonight I met my friend at the bar we go to every Thursday. He was there. He approached me and asked if I wanted to go to this other bar where there was better music. I agreed. It was AWESOME. We had a great time...lots of smiles..so wonderful. He and his girlfriend are done. They still live together but he is looking to move out very soon. I am so happy right now i could scream. After everything I've dealth with over the past year, I freakin' deserve this...I'm overwhelmed. Until next time...

There was no pressure to do anything but get to know each other. IT was so cool. I hardly know him...have barely talked to him in all the time I have worked with him. When he asked me to go with him to this other bar I said sure right away. But there was nothing to say to him. We were just in his car and driving. It felt so strange, so awkward, like a dream realized. It couldn't have been more perfect. I had no idea what to say to him. I suppose having a couple drinks helped. Such good conversation...sheer bliss. He was just so awesome, even more than I could have anticipated. At one point I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I almost did cartwheels in there I was so happy. He dropped me off at my car and it was just real casual, but I don't think that means that it wasn't good. I mean...it was the first time we actually got to talk and get to know each other, if we had kissed that would have been weird I think...ughhh.. I wanted to though. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

hey greenie,

i just read one of your post from a while back "this life" and realized you've been havin' a pretty rough time - so i'm glad you're feelin' better though. hey - take it easy with this one eh - just have fun - maybe not anything too serious because i think you both are sort of still getting over your ex's - so can you hear that basketball going off the rim (please forgive me for my pun).

take care.

kung fu

yeah i know....i've been thinking about that...but everyone needs somebody. It just so happens he and I are going through very simliar situations. It feels good and right now feeling good feels a hell of a lot better than the way I feel most of the time.

Sexual tension, staring through the window for 5 seconds? The guy is interested. Don't worry, when I used to be a shy guy like him, I used to do stuff like if I had a crush and she walked into the room, I'd make myself busy, or I would pretend to be working on something.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't read the second page till now lol, I'm glad that you had such a great time. Well obviously he's interested. If he looks like he doesn't display much interest or anything like that; believe me IT'S THE SHYNESS!!!

Yeah I don't know I keep playing it over in my head and smiling like a crazy woman. I keep thinking about dumb things I said, or looks he gaev me. He walked so fast it was hard to keep up with him and he was walking in front of me, not with me. I'm still trying to figure him out. He kept checking his cell phone for the time. He has work early in the morning. He made references to us seeing each other in the future, "like I'll have to take you there sometime" or "there's a party there Saturday"I don't know...this is risky being that we work together and have to see each other every day. My friend told me she has been practicing white magic love spells on the two of us. I don't know if I believe all that or not. I'm keeping it real though...I mean I'm trying to keep it real. Metallicaguy...you wanna know something about creating sexual tension? Read my history of posts on this guy. They go waaaaay back to like November I think. All this time the tension has been building, this guy knows what he's doing which scares me even more.

He's been building tension since November? Was he and the girl having problems then or was things fine between them? I understand that this feels great and everything seems perfect, but you have to be careful of going to fast here and getting caught up in something. You've barely talked to each other before and now he's making plans of going all kinds of places with you. He's been eyeing you for months, despite being in a relationship.

I'm not sure what stuff you have dealt with in the last year, but just be careful. You could be so relived and happy that something so good is happening that you get too attached too quick, or rush into something you might regret. I hope things end up good, but I'm just leary of the situation and think you should be to.

sounds like checking the cell-phone all the time means that he is probably checking if his ex called - you know how it is - i think he's just using you just to have a lady beside him as he goes through his post break-up doubts/blues/whatever - being that you said he walks so fast and ahead o of you all the time. oh well - like you said i guess - everyone needs someone when they are going through break ups. it will probably help you both to heal a little.

good luck!

Yeah...hmm...I have no freakin clue. I had lustful thoughts for him when I was still with my ex. I think they've been having problems for a while. He knows that I need to get out and he's helping me do that. I might meet some cool people while I'm out with him. As long as I keep it cool and don't get too attached (which I don't want anyway because I like my space and don't need anything serious) it could be a good thing. I hope...you guys got me worried now...I am happy but I'm freakin out. All I can do is be myself and just stay cool...yup that's about it.

Yeah and I don't think he's using me because the way he acted was quite respectful and just really laid back, and no things don't seem perfect...if they seemed perfect I wouldn't have the doubts that I'm having. I wouldn't be nearly as guarded and paranoid The way in which we hooked up last night, his smile, the funny things he said...all those things were perfect. It just confrmed what I had hoped, and that is that he's an awesome person. I had no idea what he was like, we had hardly spoken before last night. It's perfect because something I wanted so badly to happen happened. I got to meet and hang out with him. As to what happens from here on out...I really couldn't say. We both just got out of LTR's.