Hm, I've been feeling like I'm not capable of being loved and that I'm unwanted and that no girl in her right mind will ever like me. These feelings came about a year ago,when I was 15 and hasn't stopped. Over time my personality, my appearance etc. has changed because of my low self esteem and confidence. I've become very depressed,suicidal and not very fun to be around and I've started dressing in all black. My ex-girlfriend seems to be very concerned at times about me and asks questions like "What has happened to you ?" etc. and I can never seem to answer those questions because I'm not sure why. I think at times she thinks that it's because of her since I started feeling this way shortly after she broke up with me.

I rant and bitch about how ugly that I am, how odd I am and other stuff of that nature and if I'm saying this to family or some girl, they always try to assure me that it's not true. I've been told by girls that I was "cute" and a few has even told me that they liked me. Although, I always brush it off by telling myself something like "they're just trying to be nice" or something. I tell myself "I can't get a girlfriend" and I actually believe it when it's probably not true. This is getting long so I'm going to speed it up and get to the point ... I've been told that I was depressed (which that is pretty clear,eh?) and I've been told that I was just devastated because my my first love,which was my first and only girlfriend ever, broke up with me and that I needed to get over it. I don't know what's really making me feel this way.

This post probably doesn't have much to do with "Love" except maybe not "lving" myself or something.

dude, relax.. you're 15... i'm 20 and no on loves me.. who cares? there's no reason to worry uless your dad will kill you if you don't find a wife by your 16th birthday

Honestly.. there's nothing wrong with a 15 yr old guy not having a girl.. girls in high school are amazingly immature anyway man...

Howdy Unwanted86..........

Listen sweetie, please trust and believe that 99% of humans go through this 'UNBEARABLE" stage of being a teenager.

Hm, I've been feeling like and that no girl in her right mind will ever like me . I'm not capable of being loved and that I'm unwanted These feelings came about a year ago,when I was 15 and hasn't stopped. Over time my personality, my appearance etc. has changed because of my low self esteem and confidence. I've become very depressed,suicidal and not very fun to be around and I've started dressing in all black. My ex-girlfriend seems to be very concerned at times about me and asks questions like "What has happened to you ?" etc. and I can never seem to answer those questions because I'm not sure why. I think at times she thinks that it's because of her since I started feeling this way shortly after she broke up with me.

I promise you there will be other girls, and women that will be more than happy to be your girlfriend. Baby she was just your first, and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th..........are not far behind. Everybody, well the majority of us "Fall in Love" with the first person who really shows that "special" kind of interest in us.....Hey it's a given. But like I said, there will be others......

I rant and *beep* about how ugly that I am, how odd I am and other stuff of that nature and if I'm saying this to family or some girl, they always try to assure me that it's not true. I've been told by girls that I was "cute" and a few has even told me that they liked me. Although, I always brush it off by telling myself something like "they're just trying to be nice" or something. I tell myself "I can't get a girlfriend" and I actually believe it when it's probably not true. This is getting long so I'm going to speed it up and get to the point ... I've been told that I was depressed (which that is pretty clear,eh?) and I've been told that I was just devastated because my my first love,which was my first and only girlfriend ever, broke up with me and that I needed to get over it. I don't know what's really making me feel this way.

What has happened?? Sadly it's a first too. 1st Broken heart....I can be rapaired or replaced with proper care... What I'm trying to say is, you 1st MUST start caring about yourself (appearance, (looking nice on the outside makes some people feel better on the inside). The all Black clothes must go also.. It so drab and will keep you in that drab space.... It's summer....Get some nice (colored)shirts and shorts......Get outside, go to the movies, the beach, rollerblading...whatever just GET OUT AND SEE THE OTHER THINGS IN LIFE BESIDES THE EX.......And as far as physical looks are concerned.....You are going through puberty....We all will do, are going through or have done it.....no big deal...In the next few years you will probably go from what you think you are(the ugly duckling), to THE FINEST PRINCE......So just be patient and take care of yourself during this transition stage............

This post probably doesn't have much to do with "Love" except maybe not "lving" myself or something.

Your feelings have EVERYTHING TO DO WITH LOVE, and you said it right...LOVE YOURSELF FIRST AND FOREMOST..DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS THINKING........ IF IT HELPS...GOD LOVES YOU AND I DO TOO.......

GOOD LUCK SWEETIE.....AND BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL AGAIN SMILE, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS, WEAR BRIGHT CLOTHES AND BEST OF ALL....................YOU WILL LOVE AGAIN AND BE LOVED TO A LEVEL YOU HAVEN'T EVEN EXPERIENCED YET..................

Unwanted86

I'm going to go back to the old saying " More fish in the sea" or "Don't sweat the small stuff" or even better, try using "Acoonamatada." Your only 15 right now man, and you definitely have you whole life to live. I believe I'm just starting mine aswell, and I'm just about 21. I believe every teenager goes through a time when they look bad upon themselves, but you need to grow strong from situations like your in now. You need to think of yourself as "THE PRICE". If you think of yourself as the price, and then you can start comparing girls to see if they are good enough for you, and not the other way around.

If a girl happens to reject you, then don't sweat the small stuff, and apparently she was not good enough for you. Well good luck on your adventures, and next time you post on here, have a smile!

Best regards,

Chris

hey bossman,

don't feel down...if anything you are not alone and that it won't always be as bad as it is right now. you are 15 years old and it is great to be alive. i saw this because most people look back at their teenage years as the worst or best time of their lives. i look back and see the fun, the humiliating, the broken hearted, the lonely, the misuderstood and the sad times: but that's life! Life is like a rollarcoaster my friend with ups and downs. But as a person wiser than me has said, "Unless we taste the bitter we cannot appreciate the sweet." In other words, unless we know pain we will never know happiness. I think I got my PHD in dramatic saddness when I was a teenager....but that is what I think is supposed to happen. You probably don't see it now, but our bodies and our mind is constantly changing as we get older. I am sure your not thinking of the same things now that you did when you were 7, of course you not...that's part of the changing process. I think as a teenager you start to really get hit over the head with your emotions... now this never stops but as you get older you acquire the ability to control it little bit better because it never goes away. Hell I just broke up with the love of my life and I am still lamenting and thinking about her and what I've lost. But the 4 years we were together was pure happiness. So what the hell am I saying? Just be cool and relax. I have no doubt that you are a cool little dude and will have all you desire - you just need to be patient and work on having a happy outlook..... your gonna do OKAY!