I Cheated on My Boyfriend.....Now I'm SO Confused...

I have been with my boyfriend for just over two months. For the majority of those two months, he has been in Germany with the military. About two weeks after he left to go back from leave, I agreed to hang out with one of my co-workers who is of the opposite sex. We ended up making out, and then seeing each other every night following our make out session. Eventually we had sex. I felt guilty, but could not bring myself to tell my boyfriend. We decided to take a "break" until he comes home in June, but then things went bad with my co-worker. The co-worker was upset that I hadn't broken things off with my boyfriend sooner. So, my boyfriend and I ended the break. Now things are starting to get better between the co-worker and I, and I realize that I have some very real feelings for my co-worker. The only problem is, I also still care for my boyfriend very much! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I'm so confused, and I don't want to lose either one of them! Please, please give me some advice!

Simple - make a choice.

Note: I didn't say it would be easy.

Lesson learned: Don't cheat, especially on someone who is away serving his country. That tends to make you even more unpopular.

If you care for him, then you will break up with him, or confess to him about what happened.

I would also add that your co-worker will never forget that you cheated on your boyfriend with him, and will always be suspicious that you will do the same thing to him. Of course he deserves it though, for stealing another guys girl.

Its also a terrible idea to fool around with people you work with.

you never should agreed to "hang out" with him in the first place. you knew what you were doing. you found the other guy attractive im sure. so no symphathy for you.however, you still have to make a choice, because you simply cannot have both.

from a guys opinion, this new boyfriend will never trust or respect you the way the soldier does. because you cheated on your boyfriend to get to him. but whatever you do, have some since of honor by breaking up with your ex and apologize. thats the leaset you can do for a man serving his country

I am acknowledging that I made a mistake....please don't make me feel worse than I already do. I am having a hard time dealing with this, and I was only seeking advice. And please don't saint my boyfriend...don't think he's not out at the German clubs...he even went on a date with another girl...long before any of my "issues" happened.

Thanks...yeah, I thought about that too, and he and I talked about the fact that I was cheating on my bf to be with him, and he said he just wanted to give me the chance to get to know him...and decide if being with him was something I wanted to do. I'm just really mixed up about that right now! Grrr!

Dear,

Cheating is the worse situation a man can have in his life.. its like a sharp knife in some1 heart for ever.. I dont know its depends on you leve him or ask for forgiveness.. i would say If you really love your b/f and want to be with him then when he come back built the trust level more then 100% and when u think its right time to tell him then tell him with all your emotion and guilts.. as of your co-worker,, its normal man psycology that if he knows your past that you cheated on your b/f then a man never built trust on that type of women.. i mean for long term,, the simple man is like that..

HATE THE SIN AND LOVE THE SINNER... no man can be like that..

GOOD LUCK..

For your boyfrien..

If he cheated on you also .. then you should end this relation and confront him that you r cheating on me there..and enjoy your life with co-worker and tell him everyhting truth and make a strong relatioship base..

GOOD LUCK..

As I stated, I feel bad enough already, and if I didn't care about either one of them, I wouldn't be trying to get advice on how to handle this situation tactfully. It sounds like you've been burned by a woman before, and that's unfortunate, but please do not take it out on me.

As I stated, I feel bad enough already, and if I didn't care about either one of them, I wouldn't be trying to get advice on how to handle this situation tactfully. It sounds like you've been burned by a woman before, and that's unfortunate, but please do not take it out on me.

not taking anything out on anyboyd but simply stating how i see things. if i really care about someone then i am not going to cheat on them. and if i did, i wouldnt continue hiding it. im not saying what you did was ok or right, but your human and not perfect and made a mistake. perhaps, my point is, the best thing to do is to cut yourself free of this mistake and move on.

I don't want to repeat what other's said, but just trust me girl, co-worker will prolly not work out. I've been there done that, cheated on my ex-boyfriend of a year with a co-worker. It lasted about 2 weeks, because he didn't trust me and was constantly questioning me about where i was, what I was doing... it dosen't matter what they tell you when they are trying to get you, because for them it's a challenge. If I can get this girl to break up with her boyfriend it must mean i'm pretty good... then once the chase is over they get bored... maybe you need to spend some time by yourself to find out what you really want and need out of a relationship...

hey tigergrl,

i guess they got rid of my original post because it was maybe to harsh - but reading these post above, puts my original one at kindergarden level.

i'm not going to give you a hard time. i just wanted to wish you maybe just take a break from guys for a while. hang out with sistas for a while maybe. i hope this advise isn't offensive to you in anyway.

take care.

kung fu