rejecting a friend

BrokenHalos

Hey everyone

I'm a college student and most of my classmates are boys there's only 2 girls other than me in class and we all are super close.so lately one of my classmate let's call him x is trying to flirt and make me go out with him I'm not interested and I don't want to date anyone from class since it could be so complicated. But the thing is he acts normal In the presence of others he only start flirting or asking me out if we're alone . I've never rejected someone in my life what do I have to do he's ignoring me already because I've not answered his texts.

The problem seems to be resolved, since you ignored him and he gave up. Next time you can simply say you are focusing on school, busy studying, etc.

he only start flirting or asking me out if we're alone . I've never rejected someone in my life what do I have to do he's ignoring me already because I've not answered his texts.
I've never rejected someone in my life what do I have to do he's ignoring me already because I've not answered his texts.

This is the first time you've ever turned down a boy for a date? You need to develop a thicker shell. You should be picky about who you decide to date and you shouldn't feel bad turning someone down. Also, he's not going to keep texting you because he knows he's just wasting your time and his time. He's probably going to text someone else he wants to date. Did you expect him to keep flirting with you after you turned him down? That wouldn't make much sense. He probably still likes you though. He's just not going to waste his time trying to date you.

Archived