Hubby sexual past

TiffRey5

I asked him what the younger version of himself was as a boyfriend compared to being a husband. Oh my, he answered a lot more than I expected .

Never ask a question you'll not be able to handle the truth to.

Why don't you talk to him and ask him how the two of you can get back to the youthful sex labido you BOTH once had? I don't understand why people don't just talk to their partners the way they confess here to us?

You have to be able to work as a team and talk about everything if you want a union to last a LIFE time. Sometimes even doing that wont work to keep you together as a happy team but the chances of staying together happily are a lot higher if you do.

Talk to him kindly, candidly and with a sense of adventure going forth. Hopefully he'll catch the vibe and things will get better in the bedroom for the both of you.

honestly, i don't expect everyone to have a perfect BMI, but sorry, he sounds like a fat slob -- lazy, just sits and eats and eats and i question why you married a man where you have zero sex life? you can have zero sex life single, you know? You don't have to marry to be celibate.

I'm sorry you are feeling like you are missing part of your husband. There's much more to a marriage than simply sex, but it is important as communicating love towards your spouse. Have you tried loving him and not expecting anything in return? I think it's true in how we love people in general: if we love like we don't expect anything in return, we truly can be happy. I'm not putting him off the hook; ideally, he would be loving you like you need to be loved and having no expectations in return. If both people are putting the other spouse first, I believe the reward is guaranteed. Thank you for sharing your story. I do know how you feel and it does feel very lonely. I hope that you feel loved very soon.

Archived