How should I approach her?

seppe

Ok, so here's the situation: I'm i'm a 16 year old guy, and there's this girl I like in my physics class (11th grade, not sure if 16 or 17), she's new at the high school, doesn't seem to have many friends yet. We sit in the same table groups, and talk every once in a while about something in class. Every time I look like I was looking at her, she just kind of glances over, and i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I know for a fact that she was good at soccer, since she was top 200 in the state at her position, but I do not know a lot about soccer. How do I start a conversation? I do not want to say "how was the game"? or something, that might seem creepy and out of the blue. Should I go up to her and say "so what class do you have next?" or something?

Other notes: My parents took my phone away, so asking for her number is kind of pointless at the moment. Homecoming is on October 19.

Sorry, I just can't stop thinking about this and I need some advice on what to do.

You have a real advantage that she new there. Yeah ask about her other classes, where she's from etc. Start with small talk. Definitely start talking about school events, games, etc that would be a great way to start the convo about homecoming, then ask her if she wants to go with you.

she's new at the high school, doesn't seem to have many friends yet. We sit in the same table groups, and talk every once in a while.Should I go up to her and say "so what class do you have next?" or something? Homecoming is on October 19.

Archived