what women really want

hello ladies, i need your help. i like most men, feel like i have a good idea of how women want to be treated. this is a very dangerous assumption, i know, and i really need your help in proving a point to some of my pig-headed fellow males. if you could do me but two favors, i would greatly appreciate it.

first: make a list of ALL the things you can think of about males that really ticks you off. everything to stupid things they say, things they do, things they wear. . . ANYTHING.

second: make a list of ALL the things you can think of that would define THE perfect guy. again, everything that comes to mind, things he'd say, things he'd do, things he'd wear, even how he LOOKS.

this is a mission of mine to help educate males everywhere, and in my opinion, this is the best thing i can do for females: make men stop being so flippin' stupid.

your help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, every women will want different things, or get frustrated by different things. And while I could build you a list, it would be of the guy I am WITH now as he is my ideal, though until I met him I did not know that....he was just RIGHT is what it came down to, and we are right for each other...there was no need for a list.

Honestly every partner I have had has been tremendously different in many ways - physically, educationally, in their interests, their passions. Tough they have each been very good people, with good hearts, were honest, shared my values, were good to me, and so on.

What is important to me is that they have similar priorities in life (ie for me it is important their job is not the end all, nor are they consumed with materialism). It is important they are close to their family, that they are affectionate, that they understand my passions, and share a similar lifestyle (ie this for me means they are outdoorsy/athletic for example, enjoy going on camping trips/road trips, can snuggle up with me some nights, or go out for dinner others). Education IS important to me, but that does not necessarily mean college/uni, as long as they are someone who enjoys learning, tries to expand their knowledge in some way or is curious about the world around them to some degree. Someone I can feel comfortable with sharing the utmost of who I am, who is emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically connected to me - but all these come through time and not always immediately apparent. Sure looks are important, they are what forms your first impression, but they are not everything - I have dated all types though I think your type changes too as you get involved with someone. I am attracted to more athletic types though (not gym rats, but working out/training for a purpose) because that is how I am, and because we would have that lifestyle and an interest in health and fitness in common.

It really comes down to meeting someone that everything just falls into place with, whom you know in your heart that they are right for you, I can't explain it any other way. I want someone who loves me completely for what I am, I don't feel like they require me to change, they are caring about my feelings, they think of me, and don't intentionally try to hurt me. They just accept me and love me for ME. I found that with my boyfriend....and it is absolutely amazing. In the past sometimes I felt I was not good enough, not what they wanted and I needed to change myself to be a bit different, a bit better, more like their ideal...but with him it is amazing as I am totally me, I am totally comfortable sharing who I am, I don't worry about "pushing him away" or playing games...it is all just totally as it should be.

As for annoyances...well, everyone has their quirks and flaws. Some of these would mean I would never get involved with them - for me these include a lack of respect for me or other people, a lack of confidence, someone who is consumed by their job or money, who does not have an individual personality, who is not understanding of my passions, and so on. But I don't worry as I would not get involved with them.

Its actually pretty easy to know what females want

They want to be loved for the person they are and not what what you want them to be. Now as far as what type of guy they want that love to come from is going to differ from female to female. There is no use in generalizing information to determine what females want or what they dont like. Instead be yourself, learn from your mistakes and you will do fine.

Another strange thing about women is that no matter what type of relationship it is (friend w/ benefits, significant other, etc) they still want to be wanted for who they are.

Annoying things...

Guys that glare at beautiful women, whether it's me or they are around me and glare at other women. It's understandble to glance, but glaring is just pathetic.

Superficiality is just as annoying in men as it is in women, so in m opinion a guy that is obsessed with brand name clothes, hair, car...etc...just plain annoying...

Guys that party too much. They're looking for a party pretty much every night of the week, or go to the bar close to every night of the week. Their aim is to get completely smashed, and usually everything these sort of men say and do under such pretense is a sub-category of annoying male traits.

Guys that don't have a job or a car and aren't really trying too hard to remedy the situation. Their content with sitting at home and getting high and drinking beer that you bought and eating the food that you bought. yeah been there...

Guys who don't take care of themselves...ie brushing teeth; showering; overeating; over partying all the time and looking like crap.

Guys who have to be the center of attention..being overly loud, flambouant, swear a lot...I just like a laid back guy.

Guys who don't like to kiss...my ex didn't like to kiss...that sucked.

Guys who don't know how to kiss...yeah he probably didn't like to kiss because he knew he wasn't good at it.

Things I LOVE IN A MAN...

I love hair on men...I can't help it, something about a hairy man that screams masculinity...mmm.

I love broad shoulders...he can be skinny and have no butt, but if he's got broad shoulders I'll drool.

T-shirts and jeans...nothing fancy. It's amazing how hot a guy can look with just a t-shirt and a nice faded pair of jeans.

CULTURED. He knows a little something about the world and what's going on. He's into art, whether it be music, poetry, painting, writing...what have you. I like it when a guy knows how to be creative and how to express himself in unique ways.

He can be sensitive. Like if he sees a kitten wandering a little to close to the road..he'll stop and get her out of the way...not just to appease the woman freaking out in the drivers seat, but because it genuinely concerns him. He'll fix things for me if I can't do it myself. Fix as in like change my oil, or a tire...or some other task that I'm completely stupid about.

He's a spooner. I love to be spooned when I lie next to my man.

A good kisser, proper use of tongue...

Just my 2 cents.

Things I (personally) love to hate about guys

1. Ego

2.They remember the names of cricketers from Holland and the scores each player has made, but cannot for the life them remember birthdays, anniversaries and buying gifts. What kind selective memory is that?

3.Ogling: They love to ogle at women (read breasts), even when they are with their date. Like, how rude!

4.They nod their heads during a talk about gender equality, and then insist on paying the bills during a date, because it is not manly enough to let the woman pay. Yeah, right! At least, not when someone could be watching.

5. (HA) talking about gender equality how about giving a hand in household chores?

6.Hypocrisy: They love to hang out with "cool babes", but when it comes to marriage they want a "simple homely girl". Guys, looks like you have around two centuries of catching up to do. And... please hurry with it!

7.The basics of life: Life without booze, sex and cigarettes is just unthinkable. And, no, I haven't figured the order of importance

8.Superman! Think of themselves to be exalted beings - a mechanic, technician, plumber and financial advisor all rolled into one. We might have liked that about you, if you didn't make such a big deal out of it!

* Not all of these things apply with all men im sure it varies with each one but I think that this whole answer is more of "things you love to hate about men" kind of deal.....

Things I adore about men

1. WHen they become all sweet and romantic and attempt to cook you dinner ( how sweet)!!!

2.Kill bugs (some) LOL

3.Take out trash

4. Can always be found when we need sex

5 Buy you things

6. Can be your best friend and your boyfriend at the same time

7. Always there to protect you

8. Can fix your car

9. (Usually) They genuinely care for the women that they love

10. Handle most finances

11. Get that sad/fake puzzled look when you get mad

12. The way they make you smile when you hear their voice

13.The smell of thier cologn or body scent

14. The way they look at you

15.And finally the best thing I think is: When your in his arms how safe and warm and loved you feel....Thats an amazing feeling

** I think it would be pretty cool for men to post the same lists about women***xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxo

Mate, one of the things that women love about men is that they are men: independent, and undefined by others.

You cannot get a perfect man, 'cause he's be boring, with no personality.

What women want and what they think they want can be enormously different things.

Things we love about men:

- strength (physical, emotional)

- ability to fix things

- good kissers

- good complimenters

- good present-givers

- stamina and enthusiasm in bed

- sense of humor!

- attentiveness, but not clingy

- follow up after sex is ESSENTIAL - call, or you're history

- manners, paying for things

The five men every woman needs in her life:

- a man who fixes things

- a man who pays for things

- a man who can dance

- a man who you can talk to

- a man who is great in bed

Turn offs:

- can't say what he means

- bad kisser

- doesn't have good followup (call!)

- doesn't open doors

- doesn't compliment

- bad hygene

- drunks, liars

- doormats

Hey I am 17. Should I be opening doors for my girlfriend? Or would that just be insulting like she can't do it her self. I always go in first and hold the door open, not open the door and let her in first. I think that rule is for old people and not for the new age. What you think?

That doesn't just apply to old people. I do it often, and I'm 18 (just for girls in general). If you learn to be a gentleman early on than it will be subconscious later on. Your girlfriend will find it sweet.

When its comes to dating girls, BE YOURSELF!!!! Remember that not all girls are the same. Don't try to mold your self to "fit"a girl. Just be yourself and WAIT for a girl who is similar to you to come along. The wait might be short, or it might be long. But trying to be something that you are not won't sustain a relationshp in the long run. Thats because people always return to their base character...maybe they can stretch for a little while, but they always return to thier original form. BE YOURSELF. A relationship built on misrepresentations is doomed to fail.

PS: I can't fix cars, and any girl who expects me to is a moron.

Mate, one of the things that women love about men is that they are men: independent, and undefined by others.

You cannot get a perfect man, 'cause he's be boring, with no personality.

What women want and what they think they want can be enormously different things.

undefined by others aye, ur totaly not counting chavs there then, all...the...same..!! LOL