Confused and not sure what to do

Hello guys my story in short.

Girl wanted to go out with me for 2 years during which i knew she wasn't ready she still had young girl issues.

After wating two years ended up going out for 3 years, during her studies, towards the end started doing work experince in a law firm and pretty much all the guys started hitting on her.

During the relationship i never slept with her, she was a virgin and i wanted to make it special i had planned a romantic get away for when she finished her studies, anyway one guy kept hitting on her and then did the usual, you can do better blah blah blah blah, she ends up dumping me and going out with him btw he is 35 - 40 and she was 22, what did she think he wanted.

She slept with him and pretty much guys like this ignore her calls and texts the very next day. its been 8 months and even though i fell lonely and bad she is sufferring big time and just as announced she wants to get back together. I don't know what to do i love her and want to take her back but just sort of know i can't.

I never pushed sex and she losess her virginity to some 35 - 40 sleaze bag who only was interested in the chase, during the break up period she was pretty uwful and said some pretty mean things.

Is she just lonely or does she really want me back??

Am i mistaking my loneliness for feelings for her.

i can't believe she would do that, why the heck did we wait for.

any thoughts friends

She was still very young. And that may be the only reason to think about taking her back.

Decide what you want from her. If you want her back think about why, on what terms, and how you can be reasonably assured that she loves you, wants to be with you for the right reasons and how you are going to be able to trust her.

People make mistakes, especially when they are young and impressionable. Your problem is to decide if you think she is now mature and emotionally committed to you, to be able to make it work. You can only do that by talking to her.

If you do reconcile, take it slow and guard your heart until you are confident that she won't break it again.

Hey pal forget her.

She was with you and you had respect for her. Then some stupid scumball tells her he'll give her the world and she sleeps with him? - a man thats years older than her?

Forget it. She's out for all she can get. She reminds me of the 18 year old that will marry a 91 year old man if he is a millionaire.

I'm really sorry to say this but she's on the lookout already for something better and just wants to get back with you for the attention she'll get from you.

Don't do it. Let her learn the hard way. If you take her back she will do this to you again because she know's she can run back to you.

You were decent enough not to push her for sex and then she let some pervert do her (probably doing some perverse things I may add). Could you actually kiss her again knowing that some male-sl*t probably shot his load down her throat?

She might argue that she made a mistake. Let me tell you something - people don't stray by accident. They stray because they want to - for whatever reason whether they like the naughty part, the risk or whatever.

What she has done to you is unforgiveable. You treated her like she was special and what did she do to you? - Treat you like the trash you throw in the can.

Don't let her back in your life - it will be one of the worst mistakes you ever make.

Any determined man will get her in bed again. She's young and hasn't learnt much about the mating game. Any future persistent man will get her in the sack again. Thats how it happened the first time right?

Forget her. Give her the same treatment she gave you: Cold.

Find another nice girl - Also don't hold back on the sex thing next time. Some girls like a man that knows what he wants from them.

-Turboz

I agree that you should forget her, however easier said then done. Talk to her and tell her how she has hurt you and for now you would like it if she didn't contact you for a while. Later you may want to start a friendship again but only after you have healed, until then she can help fix a problem that she caused by helping you out. Don't be rude about it but be honest. Good Luck!

Yeah i sort of agree woth you guys, but something is holding me back from letting go.

She did mention a few times that she wanted to have sex and i just wanted to hold off till she finished her studies.

I guess maybe i was also caught up in the emotion of easter it was my easter the weekend that just past so i was pretty lonely.

I guess its tough but if she didn't respect her first time what will stop her again????