Flustered and confused

There were probably moments when you saw this side of her, though maybe it came out in a way that, in a different life, was "sweet," "playful," even "vulnerable." My ex, for instance, had a way of expressing her insecurities inside the relationship that, while not super healthy, wasn't so destructive on the surface. Things like: "Do you miss me?" "Are we okay?" And so on. Flash forward to post-breakup and it was pure venom, a constant need to assert her "power" by playing with my emotions. Basically the same thing, you know? Not easy, not fun, but: a bullet dodged.

Love yourself, love your kids, love the good times and connection you two once shared. No need to let her bitterness infect you. Just distance yourself from the toxicity. It's very clear that you're a dude with a warm, empathetic heart. It deserves protection so you can share it with those who will treat it with care.

There were probably moments when you saw this side of her, though maybe it came out in a way that, in a different life

Looking back on the relationship, yea I can remember a couple insecure moments from her that really stuck out. We just were not compatible. I was a wild and crazy 5yrs.

It's very clear that you're a dude with a warm, empathetic heart. It deserves protection so you can share it with those who will treat it with care

I really appreciate you saying this man and thanks. Yea I'm gonna come crawling out alive through this whole disaster. Hopefully sooner than later.

Red88

Archived