Desparately in need of support

Hi

I posted back here in Feb and received good support, until I ended up going back with her into a very abusive relationship.

Im trying my best to stay no contact, ive been to doctors and awaiting therapist. Please see my post back in feb, and also the last entry which i updated just yesterday.

Im finding it difficult to write on here my head is just mush and a completely broken man.

See first and last post at https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546984

Thank you for your continued support.

Breathe, keep posting here. Stop telling yourself that you are completely broken. No you are not and you will make it through this. Please be sure you are taking your meds and keep that appointment with the therapist. You will be OK, one step, one hour, one day at a time. You CAN do this.

I went back and read your old post. It seemed to soothe you but nothing stuck. The same thing will happen again. You need serious help.

Posters can give you pats on the back they can analyze your exes mental health with you it can go on 10 pages like the last one did, it's not going to do anything if you're simply using it as a coping mechanism because your searching for something to grab on to.

I have been where you are and all I can say is I'm sorry and I know it's hard. I also know we can't fix this for you. Research codependency and martyr complex, you said in your last post you looked at hundreds of videos about narcissist, but you said nothing about healing yourself. Hundreds of videos and not one on your health. Think about that. Focus on you! Heal you! You can do this! You're not broken just a little dented, you can fix that.

I really don't have much to add except it seems you have bought into and believed everything she told you about yourself.

Why do you think this person is the ultimate authority on you and what you're worth? What degrees, certifications, areas of expertise does she possess that make her the only person who can decide if you are or are not "broken"?

And what are you doing to "try" to stay no contact? One of my favorite sayings is from Star Wars, spoken by Yoda (of all things)..."Do, or do not. There is no 'try'".

So, because you know for a fact that this person loves to abuse you and has become physically abusive, and because for some reason you think she's right, the way to avoid communication with her in order to get and stay emotionally healthy is to completely, 100% block her from any and all means of contact. Delete her number, her email, her Instagram and Facebook and Whatsapp and Snapchat and whatever else. Do not "try" to stay out of contact; make it happen.

Because if you don't, you'll end up back there getting kicked and punched and called horrible things. And how would that be good for you?

OMG Sonar, I apologise for suggesting that our situations are similar. Yours is a whole new level.

Please do not buckle and put yourself in that situation again.

She has major major mental health issues.

There are other women out there that will not treat you like that.

Please continue therapy. Have you got close friends around you?

Archived