Cant stop thinking of his new girlfriend

Jalapeno1234

Well.. a guy I crushed on since October 2016 and had a nice year of mixed signals with seems to have a girlfriend. I've only known him since he was single back in Jan 2017. We did NOT date but spoke everyday for eight months at work and did go out once. He moved to Paris in September 2017 and often still writes to me but only sporadically. He continues to like every picture I post which I know is nothing but it keeps him in my mind. But he has been posting everyday for the past week with a cute looking girl and they appear to be on some sort of vacation around France.. at first I thought it was one of his many girl friends but I saw a picture of them in swimwear (would two attractive friends do this? Naaah!) I know he's probably moved on waaay before this with other girls but this is the first time he's documented it ALL day EVERY day. I decided to keep off social media but I am active on there due to my art business he's linked to... I've gone through heartbreak before and I am over him for the most part but can't help envision what they're getting up to... When we were talking all that time I'd obviously have a certain extent of lust over him and now I'm seeing them all over my screen .. any tips ?

Well, he's in Paris and met somebody. You were dating someone last January yourself until you panicked. These things happen. Try not to dwell on it. Distract yourself by hanging with friends, going for walks, doing stuff you like to do, etc.

"Social media liking

Why do people do this? A close friend of mine had a very tight bond with a guy she worked with throughout 2017 until he moved to France to work for the next 2 years ..she was devastated although nothing happened fully between them but I see him being the first to like every damn thing she posts(she's very pretty, mind) .. she still believes there's hope when he returns next year due to these consistent 'likes' (specifically selfies) but if someone could put this into explanation maybe I can talk some sense into her. He constantly leaves her on read and has lead her on countless times last year only to label him as his "favourite work buddy " and what he'd call his "distraction". Ugh. Do I say something?"

Why did you say this was a friend? This guy does not like you more than a friend. You are sounding obsessive and limiting yourself. You must move on from this, he s not interested.

Archived