I have a crush on a stranger

Okay, so I've been reading posts on here and I thought maybe I could get some advice from you guys. So, I'm in college and there's this really cute guy in my class. I usually get stuck in gigantic classes but this class is really small; I just have this feeling that he's into me but I'm not sure. I don't know what to do, I want to approach him first because I just want to get over with it and see if he likes me or not, but I don't want to be rejected then have to see him in class. I've never had this big of a crush on someone in my class that I do not know. I was thinking I could message him on Facebook or something. Thanks for reading! Sorry for the long post!

How would you react if someone approached you like that?

Why not approach him face to face, say you would like to talk about something to do with the class and suggest grabbing a coffee. If he accepts don't spend very long talking about class.

Just start a conversation with him about class or something. If you're afraid of being rejected, take it slow and try to "feel him out" to see if he is interested in you. You don't have to venture telling him that you like him until you're pretty sure he shares the feelings.

WeLL...if u want my advice...i say let him know indirectly that u Like him..its much easier this way...and u'll have the same rely anyways..if he likes u ..it doesnt make a diffrence anyway.....so try sending him a note without telling him who u are..but put some hints int...or get someone close to him ask him his opinion about u....ya good idea

Okay, so I've been reading posts on here and I thought maybe I could get some advice from you guys. So, I'm in college and there's this really cute guy in my class. I usually get stuck in gigantic classes but this class is really small; I just have this feeling that he's into me but I'm not sure. I don't know what to do, I want to approach him first because I just want to get over with it and see if he likes me or not, but I don't want to be rejected then have to see him in class. I've never had this big of a crush on someone in my class that I do not know. I was thinking I could message him on Facebook or something. Thanks for reading! Sorry for the long post!

Similar situation I have been through twice....

The best thing to do, especially since it's easier for you since you are BOTH students unlike my situations, is to ask something about the class subject. Maybe you can ask a question about an assignment or start by complimenting on his wardrobe or hairstyle as a convo starter.