hey everyone. I am 15 years old and i think i have a problem. I am sexually active and all i ever think about is sex. I have had sex with 10 guys now and almost all of them more than once. I just recently moved from a small town where i grew up most of my life and now that i have moved here i have already had sex with 4 of the 10 guys and i have had sex with these guys within the time school started in August up until now. I think the reason i am so obsessed w/ having sex is because before i moved, me and my friend snuck out to meet guys almost every nite. We had sex almost everynite of the week and this went on for a really long time we never got tierd of it it just got better and better. Anyways i need some advice about this. I am scared of all the things that could happen if i keep all of this up. I love having sex but i wish i didn't have these feelings.

Hold on, you are 15 years old and you're having sex, and with 10 guys already?? Even though I believe that is WAY too young to be having sex, my main concern for you would be if you are using protection.

Just because you are very interested in sex doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with you, but I think you really should slow things down. Put more thought into who you are going to have sex with and by ALL MEANS use protection!!!!!!!

hey thanks for replying. I no i am too young to have sex and if i could go back to being a virgin i would. I just can't stop it feels like an addiction. I want to stop this addiction but it feels like i can't. I ALWAYS use protection and i would never not use protection. I feel like ever since i had sex my first time i just want to keep doing it. I feel like a sl#t and i want to stop having sex at least until i find someone i am really in love with and trust. I know all the guys that i have done stuff w/ and i have been tested for stds and i know that i don't have any. I need advice on how i can stop. Do u have any suggestions?

Get involved in a new hobby or start an exercise program to keep yourself busy. Obviously, you have a lot of time on your hands. My advice, stop it before you really screw things up for yourself and your future. I'm 15 too. I know that it's not always easy to say no to a guy, but if you let him know your limits before anything happens, chances are nothing serious will happen. I always make sure the guy I'm with knows that my virginity is important to me, and if he respects me, he won't pressure me into anything. I've got the rest of my life to have sex. Quit while your ahead.

I have to agree with SummerLove on this matter. You are young and have alot of time to have sex in the future. You only increase you chances of getting prego, or other issuses if you continue down this path. I am not telling you how you should live. But am only expressing my own personal views on the matter.

You can become a virgin agian. You are only 15 or 16 years old. If you make a commitment not to have sex agian then you can reclaim your virginity. Try this... Tell yourself If you can go without sex for ( you pick a time frame) then you are now considered a virgin. No one will know, your first husband wont know, your friends (new) wont know and you can start agian. Only a doctor would know for sure.