I have already finished my education with phd degree. And i m working on getting my Diplom recognized hier and find suitable job... but it takes times and lot of studying and that s what I m focusing about now... but he keep asking me for marriage again and again.... and "let us live here and get away from them" he can live without his family but I cant...

Say "No, I do not want to get married right now. We have too much ground we need to cover before that and I need my family's blessing. Besides, why are you in such a rush to get married? You're not ready to support a wife."

I start wondering why I am thinking about anyone but me! his family and how they will be angry if we will marry... and they deserve it... I know he loves me and I love him and we are best friends befor all of this.. I cant give up my soulmate ... I m too sensitive and cant bare fights and this kind of life but it seems that we have to ignore or dont care about some people in our lives.. I have never thought that one day I would be in a such situation but really I didn't nothing to them they want to control everything or jealous I dont know

He want to marry because it s rediculous that two poeple in love living apart and they could be together instead.. we know each other since 8 years and we are together 3years and half now... so it s not that easy to let years go like that.. I dont know even why I m defending the idea of marriage and keep refusing his proposal :(

You claim 2 men proposed to you. Marry who? The rich guy you keep rejecting or the other poor guy you love? Isn't it your family who is angry if you marry?

I know he loves me and I love him and we are best friends befor all of this.. I cant give up my soulmate

There is no 2 guys! There is one and only.. his family assumed that my family refused because at the time he was student and cant afford a wedding... and they think that I want rich guy or money... but it s not true there are many other "more rich and perfect grooms " proposed to me and I refused and my family too.. they dont have that idea at all.. they want me to choose the one I love to live with him mylife..

Archived