Is she playing games?

Viceroy

So I met this girl off tinder about two weeks ago, go her number and the following week went out on a date. We both had a good time and I felt great. We texted for about a day or two after, and then nothing. At first I felt bad, thought I got ghosted. But she texted me a week later saying her phone was broken (which i guess was true because I noticed her phone was all cracked up).

Anyway, that week she asked me when do I want to hang out, to which I replied next Saturday. Didn't text her until Friday, made quick small talk and then asked if she wanted to grab lunch the next day. She said yes and wrote :). I asked for her address again so I could pick her up. Never replied and didn't hear a word from her that weekend.

I figured she ghosted me. Well I sent a quick "hey" on Monday. She then replies , makes small talk and asks me what happened to "us" on Saturday!!!! What? lol. She claims she never got my texts, idk.

Just wondering, i know this isn't much, but does she sound like she's playing a game?

Too early to tell. I've noticed on my phone that if I'm in a dead zone, or even when I'm not, I don't get messages. Sometimes they pop up later. Sometimes the phone doesn't vibrate. So I don't know. Find out where she lives and maybe chat with her a little bit more than you have been.

Anyway, that week she asked me when do I want to hang out, to which I replied next Saturday. Didn't text her until Friday, made quick small talk and then asked if she wanted to grab lunch the next day. She said yes and wrote :). I asked for her address again so I could pick her up. Never replied and didn't hear a word from her that weekend.

I figured she ghosted me. Well I sent a quick "hey" on Monday. She then replies , makes small talk and asks me what happened to "us" on Saturday!!!! What? lol. She claims she never got my texts, idk.

Just wondering, i know this isn't much, but does she sound like she's playing a game?

She could be playing a game. It's a pretty classic move to blow someone off and then ask "what happened to you?" all innocently. But in this case, it's a little too early to tell. Sometimes texts don't come through. Give it a little time. If it happens again, you know it's BS.

We both had a good time and I felt great. We texted for about a day or two after, and then nothing. At first I felt bad, thought I got ghosted. But she texted me a week later saying her phone was broken (which i guess was true because I noticed her phone was all cracked up).

One time, I went on a second date with a guy. Went really well. Then he didn't call me for a week. I wondered what happened to him. Then I get an email saying that he left his phone IN MY CAR. I was like, wth? Sure enough, the phone was on my passenger side floor, dead. Weirdest thing ever. We dated for 6 months after that. He was a terrible communicator.

Archived