When he said “ I don’t wanna hurt you but still wanna see you.”

leelee2003

I have been dating an italian guy for few months, at the beginning everything go well. The sparks were everywhere between us. The third time we met it was travelling to Taiwan together. During the travel it did fuel up our relationship. When we are back, he invited me to his house and i saw he put our picture on his desk. And he always carry a little notebook that only record our memories.

After a month of dating (We keep seeing each other twice a week) ,there was one time he invited me to watch he play rugby. However i saw he is not comfortable to have me around when all his friends were there.

So i push to ask, “what are we right now?”

He replied” I don’t want to hurt you. I am ruining this journey only because i know well the destination” (He is an exchange student and gonna leave soon on May.) (What does that means though)

And I replied “No worries”

He wrote” Will I see you again?”

--

I still have a strong feeling for him, but my frd said that maybe i am just using him to get over my ex.

Please advise me what should I do, and how to move on. I am lost and feel empty now.:icon_sad:

my frd said that maybe i am just using him to get over my ex.

Are you?

He replied” I don’t want to hurt you. I am ruining this journey only because i know well the destination” (He is an exchange student and gonna leave soon on May.) (What does that means though)

It means that when May rolls around, he's going to be in the wind... ...without you.

Enjoy this for what it is right now because he's told you that this isn't a long term thing for him.

Archived