Why is she doing this?

Larajuan

Me and my ex have been on an off for a couple of months now. It has been 2 months since our last breakup and just recently we started talking again and actually hanging out since she left the guy she dropped me for in the beginning. It was all going good, I told her I still had feeling for her and she said to takes things slow. Yesterday after talking on the phone with her I find out she talked to him and it completely shocked me as she said she was done with him. Today I asked her if she was indeed talking to him and she got mad at me and blocked me from social media. I just don't understand any of her reason and I'm confused. I love her and want things to work out but I am confused.

This is a recurring pattern for her. You have to realize she won't change. Even her mom told you she's a lot to handle.

I know you love her but this just won't work. She's too emotionally immature to be in a relationship.

Let her go. Stop letting her mind f*** you. You'll just stay stuck in this cycle and keep getting hurt.

What I don't understand is why you are continuing to communicate with someone who cheated on you, and treated you like garbage?

She did not respect you then, and she doesn't now. She also does not love you. Don't you think it was time you loved yourself, and were done with girl!

Me and my ex have been on an off for a couple of months now. It has been 2 months since our last breakup and just recently we started talking again and actually hanging out since she left the guy she dropped me for in the beginning. It was all going good, I told her I still had feeling for her and she said to takes things slow. Yesterday after talking on the phone with her I find out she talked to him and it completely shocked me as she said she was done with him. Today I asked her if she was indeed talking to him and she got mad at me and blocked me from social media. I just don't understand any of her reason and I'm confused. I love her and want things to work out but I am confused.

Why would it shock you that a girl who dumped you for someone else is still talking to him?

OP, you need to stop letting her treat you like Back-Up Boy. That's what you are to her now, sadly. You cannot take this girl's word for anything, so you need to start listening to the lesson that life is trying to teach you.

Archived