love at the first sighted

leelee2003

I have been seeing a guy since Feb , we kind of like click on first meet. Like in a sunday afternoon, on our first date, we talked about literally everything , literature, movie, music, travel. He has a habit that he always carry a little notebook evey where to write down his feeling. After the first day we met he start a new journal that only record the memory of us.

We traveled to taiwan together, all he brings to me is happiness. However the fact is that he is an exchange student only and he gonna go back to Italy on May.

We never say “ I love you” to each other, However we do all the couple things.

He kept a distant to me since mid March, we still meet each other howver there is a distant in between i can feel. He one day wrote me “ I am running the journey only because i know the destination . I dont want to hurt you. (the other day when we were hiking he said “ what is matter is the journey but not the destination.”)

What should i do with this? Should i cut it all off? Before i am getting too attached into it?

He's telling you it's not "love at first sight" but rather he's moving back soon, so it's just casual dating. He doesn't want to string you along.

the fact is that he is an exchange student only and he gonna go back to Italy on May. He one day wrote me “ I am running the journey only because i know the destination . I dont want to hurt you.
I have been seeing a guy since Feb , we kind of like click on first meet. Like in a sunday afternoon, on our first date, we talked about literally everything , literature, movie, music, travel. He has a habit that he always carry a little notebook evey where to write down his feeling. After the first day we met he start a new journal that only record the memory of us.

We traveled to taiwan together, all he brings to me is happiness. However the fact is that he is an exchange student only and he gonna go back to Italy on May.

We never say “ I love you” to each other, However we do all the couple things.

He kept a distant to me since mid March, we still meet each other howver there is a distant in between i can feel. He one day wrote me “ I am running the journey only because i know the destination . I dont want to hurt you. (the other day when we were hiking he said “ what is matter is the journey but not the destination.”)

What should i do with this? Should i cut it all off? Before i am getting too attached into it?

Ask if he's interested in a long term relationship or if there's any possibility long term. You could go to being friends and see where things go in the future.

He has a habit that he always carry a little notebook evey where to write down his feeling. After the first day we met he start a new journal that only record the memory of us. I dont want to hurt you. (the other day when we were hiking he said “ what is matter is the journey but not the destination.”)

Comes across like a true "renaissance man". Makes sense with him coming from Italy. This is good stuff (Hollywood quality). :cool:

We met again yesterday, for a movie. After a movie we were like drinking in a rooftop bar, we agree that we gonna maintain friendship because it is what is best for us right now .

However he said that he already start looking for a job in HK, and Italy. (he looked for a job in Hong Kong! ) ( I live in HK).

I think i will keep seeing him, but will try hard to not fall to him.

Archived