So, my fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 2 years. He is finally moving to my country in a week and lately he has been so unhappy. He constantly gets mad at me for no reason. And when I ask what's wrong he always just says nothing or that he doesn't know. I think he is having second thoughts about moving here but he has denied it everytime I ask. I'm also 11 weeks pregnant with his kid. So things are a little more complicated. I am at my wits end. I don't have any family to talk to. And my friends don't really give the greatest advice. I'm just so upset. What should I do....? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Well, as you suspect, this is not good. And getting involved with someone from another country as well as being in a long-distance relationship is not good either. Do you really know him? If he becomes all angry and abusive, you're going to be in trouble. Abusive men do look for women who are alone and isolated from their family. You didn't give many details, but has he acted abusive before? Does he act all lovey-dovey but then becomes angry and insulting? You may be running into trouble. You would expect him to be happy that he was coming to live with his girlfriend who was having his baby, not the opposite. If he doesn't bail out on you, you need to make sure you have a place to go if you need to leave your apartment. Make sure a friend will take you in if the worst happens. Just be careful.

He is far from abusive. He has never physically or verbally assaulted me in any way. I have know him for two years and we have spent time together irl. (as I'm pregnant with his child). I'm more just scared he is having second thoughts. He is from America. So not too far away from me as I'm from Canada. But all his family is there, I understand his fear but he isn't being open about anything and that is the issue I have most.

Archived