BNurse73

Honestly, have you really reviewed WHY you got divorced the first time and why the marriage didn't work to avoid repeating the same thing. and don't say "well, it took him 5 years to propose" - really, why did the marriage break down?

just repeating what i asked before -- i don't think you answered it

Love this frankness. Goes a long way.

"you know, i have been thinking, i know we both said we needed to live with someone before we got married. Okay, we lived together. I am thinking now that marriage is really important to me and would rather live separately until we got married instead of playing house and wondering what it means
Honestly, have you really reviewed WHY you got divorced the first time and why the marriage didn't work to avoid repeating the same thing. and don't say "well, it took him 5 years to propose" - really, why did the marriage break down?

just repeating what i asked before -- i don't think you answered it

I did answer it.. go back and read the last page. My ex husband had an affair with my best friend. They are now they are married with a new baby. I have dealt with that and did several months of therapy.

I don’t need personal counseling and I wasn’t being manipulative. You were the one who said it was a good idea to maybe live separately to begin with and now you are changing your story. I don’t feel this conversation is necessary any longer. I have gotten all the opinions I feel like I need and still feel like it’s being misunderstood.

Thanks for all the comments.

Archived