Girl told me, "I don't know what I want yet".

Ojg79

Basically, I was at a party and I met this girl and we done a few sexual things. So we've been speaking for a week or so since the party over social media and phone calls and I also took her out to dinner on the weekend on a Friday. I feel the date went well and when we were leaving, we agreed to go out on Tuesday the next week and she was going to come to my house on Sunday of that week too. But then two days after the date on a Sunday, she messages me and tells me that she can't go out on any day during the week next week and makes excuses for it and I was trying to re-organise it but she wasn't having it, so I asked her if she even wanted to come round to my house and she said 'I don't know what I want yet I don't want to mess you around' so I told her I understand, but ever since that day she's been really inactive not replying to texts for hours or replying with very short and unrepliable answers.

Can anyone give me advice haha thanks in advance.

Your trying to date a party girl, who just wants to be free and single.

She didn't want to re schedule a date, so then tell her if she changes her mind she can contact you. Then never reach out to her again.

Asking her to come to your house would just push her away, and then keeping texting her when she's basically said no is going into stalking territory. At this point she's made it very clear that she doesn't want what you want, and your now making her feel potentially unsafe. Not your intention I'm sure, but thats how it's coming across.

Youtube Corey Wayne.

Basically, I was at a party and I met this girl and we done a few sexual things. So we've been speaking for a week or so since the party over social media and phone calls and I also took her out to dinner on the weekend on a Friday. I feel the date went well and when we were leaving, we agreed to go out on Tuesday the next week and she was going to come to my house on Sunday of that week too. But then two days after the date on a Sunday, she messages me and tells me that she can't go out on any day during the week next week and makes excuses for it and I was trying to re-organise it but she wasn't having it, so I asked her if she even wanted to come round to my house and she said 'I don't know what I want yet I don't want to mess you around' so I told her I understand, but ever since that day she's been really inactive not replying to texts for hours or replying with very short and unrepliable answers.

Can anyone give me advice haha thanks in advance.

It's usually the women who complain about this type of situation. You engaged in a casual hookup, which means that there are no conditions. As others have noted, she'll get back to you if she feels the urge, or just move on from you.

Archived