Sex when sober VS. When Intoxicated

Absolutely. I have had sex while drunk and while sober, and I can definitely say that the feeling is much better while sober. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, but it also makes you less sensitive in the areas where it counts. It also makes it more difficult for a man to obtain an erection.

I just had sex with my boyfriend the other night and he was drunk. We had sex from 1:00 A.M. until 6:15 A.M. I mean it wasn't straight. We actually had sex four separate times during that period, but he did continually fondling me the whole night. It was interesting. I asked him the next morning if he was aware of what went on, and he said that he remembered everything that went on.

Strangely the only difference between sober and intoxicated sex between us two is the length of time. Sober sex we would have sex once that night and again when we woke up.

Well, alcohol can lower the inhibitions and kind of make some things more fun, or at least get the talking going and maybe open you up more to some more experimentation.....I think rather then doing it when you are slammered though, it is much better if you have only had a couple drinks (for me one or two glasses of wine seems to work well, anymore I just get tired!). For me it does not seem to reduce sensitivity if I have only had a couple, and often I will feel even sexier and more confident...so it works out well.

For guys, it will tend to make them take longer to orgasm...or sometimes will inhibit them from getting hard in the first place depending on amount they drank and guy though so I don't advocate totally slammered sex!

But I know if my honey and I go out for a couple drinks, we can have a lot of fun with it later...of course we can do that sober too! And if I have to choose I would pick sober most definitely as sex is about more than just the getting off and its something great to share with my partner and sober is just more "real".

Aparently guys ejaculate ALOT faster when drunk.

Though, Ive never ever had sex drunk, so I wouldnt know.

I think its just the opposite. It is harder to get off when you are drunk for a guy. I think the best is after having one drink maybe. When you get to the point of getting drunk, sure sex is GREAT anytime, but being sober, or just one drink is far better than being drunk or high having sex....

Oh well that explains alot...

It was my ex boyfriend that told me that, when discribing the time he cheated on me and had sex with another woman. It was unprotected sex, and he came inside her (I think he got her pregnant too). He said it was fast sex because men come really fast when theyre drunk.

I guess he was either lying about being drunk, or lying about it being quick sex.

I guess that was another lie my ex can add to his list *cries* Damn being lied to hurts.

oooo yes it is deffinatly better when you are sober because you cannot remember half the crap that happened when i lost my virginity i didnt even know i did i was at a party super drunk and i woke up my under wear were on the floor then my friend told me what happened well i was only 15 but i got rapped when i was little by my dad but i dont count that

It is definitely tougher to come when drunk...even a few drinks makes a real difference. A drink or 2 can help to lower inhibitions and relax you, but in my experience anything beyond that and you`re into the realm of less-than-great sex...not to mean you CAN`T do it, just it`s not as good.

Drinking is drinking and sex is sex...Now that I`m old enough to make sensible decisions at least part of the time, I usually enjoy them separately!

I totally agree with y'all on this. I find that when I've had a few drinks, I get far more...um...'randy'...and have no inhibitions, but at the same time, the sex just isn't as good as when I do it when sober. I can't really explain how, but I know for a fact that I can go for hours (with breaks) after drinking. This can be fun, but also can get annoying after 4 hours and no finish line in sight. I find i'm far more sensitive when sober, doesn't last as long, but I enjoy it far more.

• 3 weeks later...

The time Belinda was referring to earlier I was blind drunk and barely able to stand. In fact I'd fallen in a chair and couldn't get up.

It has been my experience that under the influence of any drug, alcohol inclusive, I almost come prematurely. However normally I'm quite fine.

I cant really say about sex when drunk...or really sex in general, as I only ever had one g/f who cheated on me I may add. But sex when drunk is something I have a real problem with, I'd NEVER get with a girl who was drunk, even if she was my g/f. I dont know why, but I just get a really sick feeling in my stomach thinking about doing that, and really dont like it at all.