Unappreciated! I cant take it!

iiPaulettexo

so iam New to this forum and i could really use some advice. Ive been Dating my Boyfriend for 6yrs now. And things have been drastically changing in our relationship since we had our first child together 2yrs ago... he has been more angrier more Judgmental towards me. Disrespects me infront of my other 2 children whom are not by him... but he has raised them as his own. And my oldest daughter sees how his behaviour has changed alot, idk what to do anymore ive been crying and he seems to not care. I clean, i cook and i work part time and being a full time Mom. He has turned into a HUGE A**HOLE and i just feel so Unappreciated..... any advice on what could be happening here? Im lost at this point.

I clean, i cook and i work part time and being a full time Mom. He has turned into a HUGE A**HOLE and i just feel so Unappreciated..... any advice on what could be happening here? Im lost at this point.

Have you talked with him about this or are you just trying to make sure everything is perfect hoping he doesn't complain? If so, what is his response to this situation?

Archived