Talking to a girl and she doesn’t make any sense.

OuttaLuck15

Me and this one girl have been talking, and we’ve had a relationship three times in the past and it didn’t work out then. Now though me and her have both drastically changed and I thought I could see it working so I started talking to her again. The time in between the last time we had a relationship and now, she was obsessed with me and would text me all the time asking for me to come back and I would blow her off. Honestly I was kind of a on purpose. Now though she flirts with me nonstop one day and the next day she doesn’t even text me back. She told my one friend she doesn’t like me, but told another one that she wants to give us another chance. She tells some people that there’s something between us and other people that there isn’t going to be anything. I know that you might be thinking these are just rumors but they aren’t because I’ve seen the texts myself from her Snapchat account so I know it’s true. Alongside all this she tells me she wants to hangout as more than friends but friendzones me not more than 3 days later. Or she tells me that she can’t wait to see what time has in store between us. I just don’t understand. She’s messing with my feelings more than she realizes and maybe it’s because I was a to her in the past. I really don’t know what to do. Someone please help me and tell me what I should do because none of my friends do.

Why waste time on someone who doesn't know what they want?

You've had several breakups already. Best to stay that way.

Seems she's playing hard to get, running hot and cold on you.

Best to block her so she can't confuse you anymore, and tell your friends not

to mention her to you, and vice versa.

Okay thank you for the advice

Archived