Hey, I have been with my girl for about 5 months, and I am falling in love with her. We're really happy together, and she shows me that everyday.

But, sometimes I feel a little jealous, just when she talks, and laughs with other guys, which she doesn't do often. I know this is a sign of insecurity, but the thing is, I am not insecure really, and I do have a lot of trust in her, mainly due to the fact that we have been through so much together that I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, and throw it all away. Everyday we hang out together, and I am usually the only guy she talks to, (not including class). I just wanted to know if it's okay to feel this way sometimes, because it's always just harmless flirting (if that) and I do it too, so it's nothing I have to talk to her about. It isn't even high on my priority list to sort this out, but I would just like to know if this is okay, and any ways to deal with it. Thanks a lot

Of course it's ok to feel like this. It's very natural; it's because you care about her that you feel jealous.

And you just dealt with it, right when you posted this. You said yourself that you trust her enough that she wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Everyone flirts, it's a natural human mechanism. She loves you, you love her. That's all that matters

i felt like this early in the relationship w/ my g/f but i got through it and im fine w/ it now, as long as u know she loves you then thats the only thing that matters, besides...

put yourself in this position, your a man, you talk to alot of girls too, how wud u feel if ur g/f was jealous everytime u spoke and laughed w/ another girl...its unfair to you right?? my g/f made me realize how stupid i was being my makin me realize that it wud be unfair to me if she did the same to me...

I had the same exact problem with my boyfriend... but i talked to him about it... first i thought about what made me so upset or jealous when i would see him talkin to another girl... then i figured out that it was because i had been hurt so much in the past... and he helped me figure this out... he understood my feelings and we are getting through it... just talk to her... that way she can help u out a lil bit too... cuz thats the first step to a healthy relationship... oh yea... and don't feel bad for bein jealous... its natural everyone gets jealous every once and awhile... but u guys will get through it together...

Love always

Amythyst

Yeah, it's completely natural to feel this way, but what makes you a man is if you just let it slide. If you do love her you'll understand that she can talk to other guys well knowing that there is no real attraction between them. Showing you thoughts about this well most deffentally lead to inseceruity.