i cracked and contacted her !

I know it was the wrong thing to do but i had some news about a job interview and just kinda texted her about it , she replied and said 'good luck tell me about the job' , so i replied & said 'id happily tell her the news over a pint if you wanna' - no reply

now its that horrible stage when you wait by the phone making excuses up for her - she busy , battery flat etc but i know really she would & could eaisly respond with a message even if it was

'maybe someother time'

trouble is it makes all the no contact work of the last month pointless, i mean now i cant text again and even if i do i come over as weak just like the start of no contact

ah rant rant rage

motto is if you started no contact stick to it - i made a mistake!

You really didnt make a mistake gizza. Actually you got a feel of where you are at the moment. Starting from day 1 again shouldnt be as hard now, as it was a month ago for you.... That being said, just keep yourself focused, keep busy, and it does get better...

I know it sucks you feel you are in limbo right now, and alot of times you cant get rid of that feeling you get inside when we dont get what we want.

Good luck to you, and keep your head up

When you do initiate contact again, the first time can't be threatening or controntational. Try taking smaller steps. Get her comfortable with the idea of talking to you, then adjust the frequency of your communication with her so that it's not predictable.

You're not out yet, but just be patient in dealing with her. Getting her comfortable with you again involves a series of moves in which you guage her response and adjust from there. You want to make her want to talk to you more often. How can you do this?

just got a reply only took 3 days!

'sorry took so long been busy etc'

still at least its not totally ignoring me i guess

now do i reply or leave it 3 days all seems so childish

i guess honesty is always the best policy -

so i will reply & say ' what took yer so long' & see what happens !

I would reply, but wait one day. Not three. Waiting three seems like you are going tit for tat, which is not good. Replying immediately seems like you are at her back and call. You want to be in the middle of those two somewhere.