My boyfriend doesn’t know my worth

kym

My boyfriend loves me and i know it he loves me desperately with his feelings but dont know how love with his actions He did everythinng for me and brought me places ive never been but its things that im concerened about that he’ll never understand As in my worth when i cry i want him to hold me til i stop he leaves When im sleep and mad at him i wont him to hold me so i can feel comfort and feel his touch again he doesnt I have anxiety it won’t go away Everytime i look at him i get this unbothered feeling I definitely feel as if my love is Fading as much as i want it to grow I want him to know me to know what i want and what type of love i want I’m dying to feel that i tell him different things to make me better but when the time comes of needing that feeling All fails I love this man but i can’t love him if he doesn’t love me the way i need him to....

My boyfriend loves me and i know it he loves me desperately with his feelings but dont know how love with his actions He did everythinng for me and brought me places ive never been but its things that im concerened about that he’ll never understand As in my worth when i cry i want him to hold me til i stop he leaves When im sleep and mad at him i wont him to hold me so i can feel comfort and feel his touch again he doesnt I have anxiety it won’t go away Everytime i look at him i get this unbothered feeling I definitely feel as if my love is Fading as much as i want it to grow I want him to know me to know what i want and what type of love i want I’m dying to feel that i tell him different things to make me better but when the time comes of needing that feeling All fails I love this man but i can’t love him if he doesn’t love me the way i need him to....

We’ve been together for a year also ^^^

i cry i want him to hold me til i stop he leaves When im sleep and mad at him i wont him to hold me so i can feel comfort and feel his touch again

If someone is mad at you, why would you want to hold them? When someone is mad at me, i give them some space until they are ready to talk to me without being mad. He is not responsible for making you not anxious - you are. I think he loves you, but you are a mess, dear. Its not up to him to be your Aspirin or bandaid or security blanket to "get you to feel better". You never learned to self-soothe, apparently. ///////

i cry i want him to hold me til i stop he leaves When im sleep and mad at him i wont him to hold me so i can feel comfort and feel his touch again

If someone is mad at you, why would you want to hold them? When someone is mad at me, i give them some space until they are ready to talk to me without being mad. He is not responsible for making you not anxious - you are. I think he loves you, but you are a mess, dear. Its not up to him to be your Aspirin or bandaid or security blanket to "get you to feel better". You never learned to self-soothe, apparently. ///////

I understand completely how i am but i can’t change i try so hard and it’s so hard . I have sociable anxiety and depression. It’s hard for me to talk and it’s hard for me to cope . My anxiety stops everything , i have a mental illness. It takes a lot for me to talk to someone when I’m hurt

Guys in general don't do well well with needy gf's.

They don't want to be your emotional crutch every time you need attention.

And crying is a real turn off when it's constant.

You need to get a handle on your emotions so that you can have a healthy relationship.

It’s very hard when i have anxiety i try and be happy

I understand completely how i am but i can’t change i try so hard and it’s so hard . I have sociable anxiety and depression. It’s hard for me to talk and it’s hard for me to cope . My anxiety stops everything , i have a mental illness. It takes a lot for me to talk to someone when I’m hurt

Then you see a therapist and a nutritionist to see if you can get help and learn coping mechanisms so that you don't hold another person to a highly unreasonable standard. You will learn to talk when you are hurt - it just takes practice to do it without completely dumping on others.

But they said i shouldn’t be that needy to him

Yes, because your BF is not to serve as your emotional crutch all of the time.

It's fine to lean on your partner when in need, however you have to have ability to have

some control over your emotions. You will drain everyone, including yourself.

Therapy will benefit you, possibly medication(I'm a nurse and I don't believe in covering up feelings

with meds, but you have something deeper going on, it seems).

It's very trying on one's patience to be around someone who is routinely sad, mad, upset, clingy, etc.

You need to help yourself, whether to improve this relationship, or future ones. I'm not trying to be harsh.

I'm sorry, but I really sense deeper issues here that need resolving.

Archived