I am about to do it finally

Jillstrand23

I left my boyfriend last night and told him I needed space and wanted to stay at my mom's. I woke up at 5 AM worried about the future. I am supposed to go home for lunch and I was going to have a talk with him about his addiction. He smokes pot everyday and I found a straw with white powdery substance in the dining room on the floor so I think he is using other drugs too. I really want out.

Only go back there with someone strong to help you get your stuff out of there. There is no point to having lunch with him, his addiction will make him want to manipulate you.

Better yet, stay home and have someone else get your stuff.

Stay away from him.

Should I ghost him? Everytime I try to talk to him he does manipulate me into staying. How should I do this?

Only go back there with someone strong to help you get your stuff out of there. There is no point to having lunch with him, his addiction will make him want to manipulate you.

Better yet, stay home and have someone else get your stuff.

Stay away from him.

Should I ghost him? Everytime I try to talk to him he does manipulate me into staying. How should I do this?

You should just stop talking to him totally! Ask a parent or friend to help you. Have them talk to him to tell him you're not coming back and have someone get your clothes. You're only being used and you don't have a future with a drug addict!

He is no good to you.

Once a person is a druggie, their mind is warped into this tool for getting more drugs. They use everyone around them, especially those they "love."

Be strong and protect yourself.

I was not able to break up,

I had to go home for lunch and he acted like it wasn't a big deal that I left to go to my mom's the night before . He said he loves me and doesn't understand what I am doing but that he would be devastated if I broke up with him. He denied knowing what the straw with the white powder substance was and he just said he loves me and our life with out cat. We have been living together for 3 years of the 2 that we've been dating and he moved to my town to be able to stay in the relationship with me. I dont have the courage to tell him that Im in love with someone else because sometimes they way he exudes confidence makes me think that I am actually in love with him also Thanks giving is coming up and my entire family is expecting to see us there together to eat turkey.

One of the reasons I have been wanting to break up so badly with him is because an ex has come into the picture in some small ways. I probably wouldn't even consider breaking up unless I was in contact with my ex again and now and I know he has expressed feelings for me. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

You're going to stay with him because your family expects to eat turkey with the two of you???

So you can overlook his lies about drugs (you don't really believe his lies, do you??) just because you have lived with him for two years?

Think about your life with him as it is now. Next, think about 40 more years of this because you are "not able" to break up with him. How does 40 more years of this sound?

Archived