Guessing this was a rejection? Feels like one

fmfan08

OK, right idea about asking her out on a specific date on Sunday. Wrong idea about cold-shouldering her afterwards. That is just going to make you seem pouty and butthurt.

If she blows you off on the date idea then yeah, she's probably blowing you off. Or maybe the night you'll suggest just honestly doesn't work for her. What I would do is just say "OK, well some other time then" and leave it at that. I wouldn't ask her out again but I wouldn't close the door on her either. Stay FB friends and see if she decides to contact you again.

I guess it's my way of getting over it, but yeah I don't want to appear butthurt. Would it be wrong to say that it was nice getting to know her but it's best I take the hint and leave it here, good luck with the future, etc? I'll probably just deactivate my facebook at some point, I only really use it for logistics with some people. Obviously not right after her blowing me off again, but some point in the coming week.

I guess it's my way of getting over it, but yeah I don't want to appear butthurt. Would it be wrong to say that it was nice getting to know her but it's best I take the hint and leave it here, good luck with the future, etc? I'll probably just deactivate my facebook at some point, I only really use it for logistics with some people. Obviously not right after her blowing me off again, but some point in the coming week.

I wouldn't. Like I said, I'd just say "OK, some other time then" and leave it there, but it leave it to her to contact you again.

It wouldn't be wrong, but I don't think it's a good idea. Women tend to react positively to strength. Just shrug it off. No speeches. Just boot her off of Facebook, or unfollow her, or do nothing. Don't let her dictate your actions.

It wouldn't be wrong, but I don't think it's a good idea. Women tend to react positively to strength. Just shrug it off. No speeches. Just boot her off of Facebook, or unfollow her, or do nothing. Don't let her dictate your actions.

So say what Krankor said, "OK, some other time then" and just boot her off Facebook. I'll probably wait until the following morning before removing her incase she comes back to me with an "alternate date". She did this on our first date, cancelled a couple of hours before and I said the same thing but she mentioned another day in the text afterwards. I'll go with that, thanks!

Archived