Ok I have known my friend for about 4 years but we always have been in our other relationships. I rarely use to talk to her and about 4 weeks ago she called me and hung out one night and almost had sex. BTW we are both on rebounds and we know it. I was thinkin it would be just a one night stand but we have been in contact everyday since and she now sleeps over about 3 days of the week. We both admit we are single yet we treat eachother as bf and gf and all my friends think we are goin out. She has said she wants a bf to me a few times but she really doesnt know and I feel I now want a gf after hangin out with her all these past weeks.

My problem is she likes this other guy and she doesnt hide anything about it and she even asked me about this other guy from work about if she would be leading him on goin to see a movie with him. I told her no but she still canceled it to hang out with me.Im not really worried about the other guy shes interested in and she knows that but she does spend more time with me than him and sees Im not jealous about any guys she talks to.

The question is are we FWBs? We have talked about where we stand and the motto is "you do what you want and I do what I want".But we act like we are goin out! Its confusing because she now shows affection tome in front of our friends. Also yesterday she gave me a quick kiss after saying how she loves sleeping in my arms and even tho we are having sex already it was a surprise to me and meant alot. We dont kiss (in sex we do)but we do touch hold eachother alot and in public I have my arm around her shoulders but we dont hold hands. And now I want to kiss her but Im scared of how she will take it. I do want to be exclusive with her now but Im afraid of getting hurt again.

Another issue with her I have is she is a big flirt since she is a waitress at a pool hall but I know she is honest and do believe she would be a good gf. I was thinkin of waiting and letting her continue i geuss dating and slowing everything down and backing off alittle to let her figure out who she wants but I dont know. Im starting to think about her alot now which is scary kind of. My friends say she does like me thru her actions such as buying things and always taking me out. I know she likes me but I dont know what level on. I do know she loves the single life freedom I give her with the "you do what u want" vibe I give off to her. Also I know we are on rebound and what scares me she seems almost too perfect for me. What you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...