So I split up with my girlfriend a month ago, she left me. After telling me she didn't want to speak again I tried to do no contact and failed twice after 7 days. But then Saturday night I get a text her off when drunk asking if I was ok. I picked her up and she told me she had missed me, she spent the night and we planned to have the next day together which we did. We hugged and kissed most of the day and things was really good. However she then said she still needs space and not to contact her? Now my head is completely messed up and I don't know what to do. I want her back more than anything.

How long were you together, and why did you break up?

It sounds like she got drunk, horny and lonely so came looking for you. But after completely sobering up, she realized she can't do it again. I think all you can do is respect that, and remind her if she reaches out again that she requested No Contact and it's not fair for her to continue to violate that when she doesn't want to get back together.

We was together 2 and a half years, we split up because I had been unfaithful at the start of the relationship and she had trust issues. Totally my own fault. She stayed over but we didn't have sex, we kissed and cuddled and slept that was it. The next day I took her home and then picked her up in the afternoon and we spent the day together just laid watching films. She said she does love me but don't know if she can forget the past. She said we need space and to see what happens. I love her and really want to work things out

We was together 2 and a half years, we split up because I had been unfaithful at the start of the relationship and she had trust issues. Totally my own fault. She stayed over but we didn't have sex, we kissed and cuddled and slept that was it. The next day I took her home and then picked her up in the afternoon and we spent the day together just laid watching films. She said she does love me but don't know if she can forget the past. She said we need space and to see what happens. I love her and really want to work things out

For her to suddenly realize she can't trust you after 2 years?

Sounds fishy to me.

Anyway, there's literally nothing you can do at the moment. She knows your feelings and your intentions. If she wants you, she knows where to find you. I guess you need to try and move forward now

Archived