Fwb or working towards getting back together ?

Treato

I just started dating a guy from the past. We live 2 hours away from one another so he comes to town every other weekend because he owns a company and works a lot. Last week he was here it got real weird he begged me to tell him I loved him during sex but I couldn't I told him we were friends and he replied friends don't kiss. I only said that because when we first saw each other he said I'm glad we can be friends again . Then blurted out how much he cared for me in front of my family and his friends the next day. He keeps telling me he's ready for a relationship (never saying with me) he even drove to my mom house and told here he wants a son and a girlfriend but I have a lot going on right now. Which leaves me confused. What are we doing exactly? When he's home he only calls or text sometimes when we use to date it use to be everyday however he does respond every time I contact him . Does he like me or am I just someone around until he finds his girl?

If he wants a relationship with you he is a horrific communicator.

Pressing someone to say "I love you" during sex? That's pretty creepy. Like, couldn't he have said that he loves you instead of pushing for you to say it instead... while f*cking? Even if he is into you he isn't able to ask for what he wants or articulate his desires in a meaningful straight forward way. If he can't use his words (like an adult) to say that he likes you and wants a relationship with you then he isn't mature enough for a relationship. Honestly he doesn't sound mature enough to know what he wants, which would be enough for me to end a FWB type relationship. For FWB to work you both need to know what you want, what you can give AND have the ability to be honest with yourselves and each other. That doesn't sound like what is happening now.

Does he like me or am I just someone around until he finds his girl?

I'm sorry, but I have to answer this with a question of my own. Why would you sleep with someone while not knowing if they like you?

Last week he was here it got real weird he begged me to tell him I loved him during sex but I couldn't I told him we were friends and he replied friends don't kiss.

^

Maybe it slipped his mind, but friends don't sleep together, either.

Archived